Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Expect David Haye to put on a performance similar to Ryan Rhodes.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expect David Haye to put on a performance similar to Ryan Rhodes.

Stand around all night doing jack **** looking for a single punch and getting schooled in every round before getting KO'd in the 12th.

Rhodes did throw a whopping 350 punches over 12 round though. I expect Haye will throw about half that number.

No way Haye sees the 12th round.

Comment

probably true. that's pretty much what Haye did versus Valuev where he lost err... "won" by MAJORITY DECISION

Comment

........i hope not. i really want to see a competitive fight, haha.

Comment

Haye and Rhodes aren't remotely similar as fighters. It's an odd comparison presumably based on little more than the fact they hail from the same Isles.

Comment

Haye-Klitschko won't go past 6, someone's going to land big before then and it's going to be over.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
              Haye and Rhodes aren't remotely similar as fighters. It's an odd comparison presumably based on little more than the fact they hail from the same Isles.
              haye predicted his buttbuddy rhodes would own Canelo. This is the first of a series of fatefully wrong predictions haye will make. the last will be him winning over klitschko which will blow up in his face

Comment

I think Haye will bring it all.

Comment

Originally posted by etlux View Post
                  haye predicted his buttbuddy rhodes would own Canelo. This is the first of a series of fatefully wrong predictions haye will make. the last will be him winning over klitschko which will blow up in his face
                  For the most part British fighters will nearly always support each other publicly so I wouldn't read too much into that.

Comment

I have a feeling Haye will have Wlad fighting out of the norm and catch him.....Wlad is already out of his comfort zone.

Comment

Working...
                    X