Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can you complain about cherry picking when you support it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FootWork777 View Post
    I've seen so many people on this site complain about cherry picking yet they buy BS fights like Pacquiao vs Mosley. If you want to pay $60 to watch Pacquiao beat up on a corpse more power to you, but stop complaining about cherry picking when you support it, it's hypocritical and makes no sense.

seriously how much is $60 to u??

Comment

Don't bitch and moan about a fight until you see it.

Was Bradley Vs Alexander a better fight than Maidana vs Morales or Pascal vs Hopkins?

besides there's nobody else out there for pac to fight with as big a name and as much experience as shane. Berto? Berto can't even beat shane.

I know pac is a warrior and I know shane is a warrior and I know this is gonna be a good fight. One thing shane loves to do is surprise people.
      Last edited by DARKSEID; 05-07-2011, 02:07 PM.

Comment

Pacquiao deserves to fight whoever he wants

he's worked harder in boxing, accomplished more in boxing than anyone of this era

show the champ some respect, stop being a b*tch

come back to me when you have actual good opponents out there who arent ducking.

Comment

Originally posted by badass316 View Post
          That's some cold **** man. Shane is hella coo, I don't understand how anyone can hate him.
          Oh, no no you have taken that out of context.

I don't want Shane to take a beating, I really don't. I hope he out of there ok tonight.

But I'm not really a fan of Shane, as opposed to Morales who I am a huge fan of. Therefore I refused to watch Pac-Morales 3 knowing he was going to take a beating. As opposed to this fight which won't stop me watching it.

I sincerly hope Shane is ok by the end of tonight. I fear he will take some real damage tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
            130 with JMM.

But like you say Pac is going no lower.

To me its always more impressive to beat someone young, nothing to lose, that someone shot and a veteran.

Who gets more credit -

The young lion running the older lion out of the pride? Or the older lion running the younger lion out of the pride?

A young man beating up a older man in the streets? Or a older man say maybe like on youtube a older 60 year old man, beating up a 22 year old.

See my point.
            Of course the fight won't be at 130. JMM is a Lightweight now and Pac is a Welterweight now.

But yeah the fight is already pretty clearly going to be above 140.

Comment

Working...
            X