Is Pacquiao the GOAT?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blackirish137 View Post
    8 division champ is a joke.

DLH and Morales were not really top fighters when he beat them.
    2nd Marquez fight was controversial. first fight was a great win.
    Barrera wins are fantastic, and the Cotto, Ledwaba, Sasakul, Hatton, and Clottey wins are definitely very good as well.

thats mostly all the good opponents he beat, unless you think David Diaz is a super duper win(I dont really).

outstanding record.
    Not even the 8 division

Barerra victory alone > Mayweather career

Comment

10 posts already and no one's bothered to touch on the peds issue?

pretty disappointing.

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
        one of the greatest, roy jones said he is in the top goat for him, for me it is top 15, can certainly end as the greatest we have ever witness. if he beats mayweather and another top guy then yes

also i laugh at the person sayin his morales win wasnt good, the 2nd fight was a great win for him, remember he didnt hit his prime till the hatton/cotto fight himself so it was a green pac that beat morales
        laugh all you want but black irish is speaking the truth, Morales was DONE when he fought him the second time, team pacquiao waited 1 year after the first fight to rematch a drained and shot Morales coming off a lopsided decision loss to Zahir Raheem. Who they declined to fight. I was suprised how morales went toe to toe and won the first fight, despite being shot from all those wars he was in.

Comment

No, no he is not.

Comment

Pacquiao is one of the best to ever lace them up, but he's far from the best.

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
              one of the greatest, roy jones said he is in the top goat for him, for me it is top 15, can certainly end as the greatest we have ever witness. if he beats mayweather and another top guy then yes

also i laugh at the person sayin his morales win wasnt good, the 2nd fight was a great win for him, remember he didnt hit his prime till the hatton/cotto fight himself so it was a green pac that beat morales
              bs. Morales had just lost to Zahir Raheem in a near shutout. it was that bad.

Raheem was never that good a fighter. Morales was done at the top level...he was David Diaz level. If you think thats a great win, then go ahead and indulge yourself, but thats wrong.

I dont believe it took Pacquiao until the Hatton fight to hit prime. He hasnt changed that much since his 130lb days. He still has the counter right hook, the body punching, combination punching, etc. its more or less all the same thing, hes just fighting different fighters.
              I was one of the few that thought he would beat DLH.

regardless, Pacquiao has an excellent and very unique career.

Comment

no he's not

Comment

Originally posted by Mast View Post
                  Record 8 division world champion.

Beaten Morales, Marquez, Barrera, De La Hoya, Cotto and loads more.
                  I would say that Ray Robinson, at one time 132-1 as a welterweight fighting everyone from welter to mmiddle, including Jake La Motta 5 times, would have macerated Manny.

Manny is just great for these times, and considering that there are 4 or more champions in each class instead of one, but ............

Comment

Best fighter ever lived!

Comment

Absolutely not.

Comment

Working...
                      X