Collapse
No announcement yet.

Axe a Black Dude!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why do black people love rims or **** sex?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tim Horton View Post
      this thread is going in a direction that i didn't want it to. it was supposed to be fun.
      Some people enjoyed being assholes, man. tsk tsk tsk...

Comment

• Originally posted by Squirtz View Post
        why do black people love rims or **** sex?
        and some people are naturally horny.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ta Khent View Post
          So by your logic, someone with brown skin is what? What about the people of India, the aboriginal tribes in Australia, or the ethnic Ati people of the Philippines? Their skin is dark so do you consider them negro too? Do you even know what negro means in physical anthropology? It's means more than just dark skin. Look it up. I say it's arbitrary because it does not apply to people who you would consider black. Genetic studies have rendered the term useless for classifying people of recent African descent. Let go of that 19th century mentality.
          yup their negro. if i want to call them that...i could call them marron (brown)or even bronceado(suntan), i could even call the australians....ausrailians or abororigionies......but if i start calling them americans then its arbitrary .....i could call them what ever i want.....assuming i have a clear reason for doing it then its not arbitrary.

and if i want to fruther classify the term to only apply to people that are sub sarahan i can do that too...but my reasons for doing that might be arbitrary....as negro and sub saharan dont have a logical connection as far as i can see in the sense in which im using negro to describe all dark skined people.

you know many famous activists such as fredrick douglas and martin luther king actually prefered negro to black?
          Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 02-08-2011, 12:21 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by tim horton View Post
            smooth. Like quail eggs.

as soon as you said quail eggs, as a real ***** i thought nope, aint no fu**ing way a real ***** says quail eggs....period your white!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bastian Loc View Post
              I got a few:

1)Why do black neighborhoods suck the most?

2)Why do black men reject black women and always opt for a white broad if they manage to make some money?

3)Why do blacks have so many kids out of wedlock?

4)Why do real estate prices drop when blacks move into the neighborhood?

5)Why don't blacks mind their kids when they're out in public?

If you answer those properly, I'll humor you further.
              If your the master race, which is German, how come you didn't win the most notably prestigious championship in the world, the world cup?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tim Horton View Post
                this thread is going in a direction that i didn't want it to. it was supposed to be fun.
                Honestly, I'm surprised it took this long for it to.

Comment

• Originally posted by GreatestIAM View Post
                  as soon as you said quail eggs, as a real ***** i thought nope, aint no fu**ing way a real ***** says quail eggs....period your white!
                  you`re as stupid as you look. i eat mostly whole, fresh foods which i buy at a chinese grocery store and quail eggs is one of THEIR delicacies. It`s dumb bastards like you that give the rest of us a bad name you god damned ignoramus. talkin`bout real ******s. do real ******s live in wood paneled basements....crab man looking motherfucker!
                  Last edited by T.Horton; 02-08-2011, 02:06 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
                    Honestly, I'm surprised it took this long for it to.
                    it was fun while it lasted. some ignorant clowns always got to mess stuff up. lol

Comment

• try again?

Comment

Working...
                      X