Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Besides Pacquiao and Mayweather what other active fighters will make the Boxing HOF?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
    This dudes #1 fighter is Delaquitter hahahahaha. No wonder he's a PAC hater..... Go build another stool for Delaqutter to sit on.. Hahahhahaha
    And...? I don't hate Pacquiao because of De La Hoya fight. I hate him because of you pathetic excuse for fans and his promoter and his trainer.

Seriously you're a joke. Nothing but a *******. All your posts are sucking nuts. It's pitiful.

Comment

The list is long.

Surely -> the bros, Hopkins, Jones, Toney, Martinez, Cotto, Marquez bros, Calderon, Vasquez, Mosley

Maybe or too early too call -> Haye, Kessler, Ward, Huck, Dawson, Khan, Bradley, John, Donaire

Fighter who retired recently and will surely be elected -> Calzaghe, De La Hoya

Comment

Originally posted by RagingTheBull View Post
        The list is long.

Surely -> the bros, Hopkins, Jones, Toney, Martinez, Cotto, Marquez bros, Calderon, Vasquez, Mosley

Maybe or too early too call -> Haye, Kessler, Ward, Huck, Dawson, Khan, Bradley, John, Donaire

I forgot about Mosley. And RJJr... somehow, he is retired, in my mind.

Don't you think Martínez should be moved to the "too early to call" list?

In the "too early to call" I would also put Montiel, Froch (YES, I said it), and Juanma López.

Comment

Originally posted by mariobrotherpr View Post
          I forgot about Mosley. And RJJr... somehow, he is retired, in my mind.

Don't you think Martínez should be moved to the "too early to call" list?

In the "too early to call" I would also put Montiel, Froch (YES, I said it), and Juanma López.
          Agreed with Martinez, it's just I am a very big fan of the man.I put Ward instead of froch because I believe that Ward vs Froch (the final of the super six) will be Ward's. Same again with Lopez Vs gamboa (if it happens), Gamboa takes it IMO--> Gamboa

Comment

Originally posted by KirbyLovesTacos View Post
            Juan Manuel Marquez
            Shane Mosley
            Bernard Hopkins
            Roy Jones Jr.
            Rafael Marquez
            Israel Vasquez
            Glen Johnson

good list.

Comment

Originally posted by RagingTheBull View Post
              The list is long.

Cotto is still up for debate IMO.....if he is in then surely Margarito also makes it. He's borderline. Sorry Cotto fans. Also i'm well aware there are lesser fighters than Cotto who have been inducted.

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
                This dudes #1 fighter is Delaquitter hahahahaha. No wonder he's a PAC hater..... Go build another stool for Delaqutter to sit on.. Hahahhahaha

STFU you pole smoking virgin. Your posts are pathetic...........

Comment

Originally posted by Mayweather41-0 View Post
                  Besides Pacquiao and Mayweather what other active fighters will make the Boxing HOF?
                  First Ballot:

RJJ
                  Hopkins
                  MAB
                  JMM
                  Erik Morales
                  Toney
                  Klit Bro's

Others:

Shane Mosley
                  Ivan Calderon
                  Wongjonkam
                  Chris John
                  Darchinyan
                  Cotto
                  Rafa Marquez
                  Israel Vazquez
                  Montiel
                  Jermaine Taylor

Could make HoF in the future if they fulfill their potentials or carry on doing what they're doing, but wouldn't make the HoF if they retired at this point in time:

Donaire
                  Froch
                  Kessler
                  Ward
                  Bradley
                  Khan
                  Haye
                  Segura
                  Juanma Lopez
                  Pavlik
                  Sergio Martinez (people are gonna hate me for saying this but only major wins are against Pavlik and Williams. Most HoF's have dominated their divisions for extended periods of time, e.g. Calzaghe or Hopkins, or have multiple titles in different division, e.g. Mayweather or Pacquiao. if he was to retire now, he wouldn't make it)

Comment

Holyfield, Jones, Hopkins and Mosley r already guarenteed I thought, Morales and Barrera (is Barrera still active?)

Oh yeah, and the great Bobby Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
                      Cotto is still up for debate IMO.....if he is in then surely Margarito also makes it. He's borderline. Sorry Cotto fans. Also i'm well aware there are lesser fighters than Cotto who have been inducted.
                      Margarito would be borderline, had he NOT been caught up with plaster.

No boxer caught with plaster should ever be in a hall of fame.

It's like a baseball player with a corked bat.

Comment

Working...
                      X