Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's my belief that Devon Alexander is the next American superstar and future P4P #1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's my belief that Devon Alexander is the next American superstar and future P4P #1

The kid has it all. Great skills, a great personality, a life story fitting for a hollywood movie, charisma, and above all he is an excellent excellent boxer. Show us what your made of devon Alexander "The Great"

Co-Motherfuking sign bro.

I hope he fights and defeats Bradley and Khan.

Comment

for me it's between Andre Ward and Devon Alexander...I expect him to win, but it'll be difficult to look good against Kotelnik because of the way Andreas shells up

Comment

not sure about this one,he will be up there but i see andre ward ahead of him and also jose benevidez coming up in a couple of years behind him,

Comment

IMO, its either my dude, Devon or Dre Ward. I'm BIG on both of these young fighters. But, Devon means a bit more sense I LITERALLY seen him grow from the amatuers to where he is now. I can't wait for the fight and the atmosphere tonight!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
              The kid has it all. Great skills, a great personality, a life story fitting for a hollywood movie, charisma, and above all he is an excellent excellent boxer. Show us what your made of devon Alexander "The Great"
              I agree, he's a true gentleman and a credit to our sport!

Comment

Alexander seems to really want Bradley, but at this point I think bradley has beaten better competition and im also not sure if he fight Berto first for the money. I see berto putting him to sleep if he catches him and if Khan get any better like Roach has did with Pac. I can see Khan learning to jab and keep his distance to protect that suspect chin. Andre Ward is an obvious candidate but will Dawson come down to the division. Benavidez is very impressive and so is Gamboa and the Puerto Rican star also. If I had to put my money on one I might choose Donaire if he can get fights. It seems the future of boxing is bright despite what others claim to be a down town once Floyd and Pac retire.

Comment

He's black, that means he has to get a fake rapper attitude or become a tough guy in order to become a superstar.

Comment

I have nothing against Devon, but I don't see him being on top of the sport in the cards. He has defensive and conditioning issues that will ultimately keep him from rising to those heights. I still think Bradley beats him at 140 too, but only time will tell.

Comment

Working...
                    X