Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now 14 days wont weaken the "fighter of the decade"?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bropap1 View Post
    The only ones that are screaming about the retirement talk are you Manny lovers. I know why though, nephew. Quit biting my word use btw.
    dude he said it on video if he didnt mean what he said he will look like a ****ing dick head

Comment

Originally posted by jonesy View Post
      Desperation's setting in. *****s got owned by their idol fraud.
      Desperation is what we saw when Manny and his team was in the media everyday talking about 14 days. Only to have Arum shut them all up.

Comment

desperate ............... *****s on the retreat...................no ???.............

Comment

He's probably still not happy with the 14 days but is trying to make the fight happen.

Open your mind and try to look at it from both sides

Comment

A ***** complaining about the fact that Manny accepts 14 day cut off how surprising .

Comment

Originally posted by andre the giant View Post
              A ***** complaining about the fact that Manny accepts 14 day cut off how surprising .
              Cash cow said no cutoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by bropap1 View Post
                If you guys don't get it, you never will. How is this guy now fine with 14 days?
                It's like having a guy say I'm retiring then coming back to fight then stating he is retiring again after 2 fights. If he fights in November, that means he changed his mind again.

If Floyd can change his mind about the above then I think Manny can change his mind about the 14 days or whatever the NEGOTIATIONS were from the previous terms. Those are negotiations. I'm sure you would accept a change in terms as long as it's a change from Floyd. I wonder why you wouldn't understand that from Manny.

Besides it being a negotiation, also, things happen along the way. Manny might have spoken to people who may have told him don't worry, as long as they don't take any blood X number of days before the fight, you should be fine. We will negotiate the best we can and not go past that.

Ok Manny on 14 days? ......... "OK"
                Last edited by ADP02; 06-05-2010, 06:58 PM.

Comment

this news is sooooo yesterday's.

Comment

when Pacquiao didnt want to budge bout his position, you criticize him.

when Pacquiao now wants to dowhatever it may be to get this thing going, you go back and deal witht he past and criticize him altogether.

What the FCK do you want him to do?

Oh **** let's talk bout how Pac didn't want **** and now he wants to, take off the load from Mayweather *****ing out of the fight and focusing on the "Mayweather Foundation"....after we "cleaned the sport of boxing" by making Mosley our ***** by succumbing to our tests.

.....now its time to focus and cleaning and ridding the world of disease and help people out.

Its heartbreaking, he might even get a humanitarian award.

Doesn't change the fact he's ducking.

Comment

Originally posted by str8ballin View Post

What the FCK do you want him to do?

No cutoffs is all we ask.

Comment

Working...
                      X