Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is it true you have sex and you weaken before fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is it true you have sex and you weaken before fight?

is this myth true????? and is it true it changes depending if you sex with man or woman? because i heard some fighters have sex with men because it weakens them less but it still satisfies the need and they can fight at peace. thoughts???

Originally posted by UKBoxingFanatic View Post
    is this myth true????? and is it true it changes depending if you sex with man or woman? because i heard some fighters have sex with men because it weakens them less but it still satisfies the need and they can fight at peace. thoughts???
    My thoughts are you stfu, personally.

Comment

david haye doesnt have sex or anything like that if you know what i mean for six weeks before the fight. 6 WEEKS!!!!!!

Comment

tbh i play football about 4 times a week....

If ive buss a nut anytime in that week

I notice even the smallest bit i feel like i have more energy, ive been testing it lately tbh as weird as that may sound...

Next week gonna go a week without bussin a nut and see how i play....

I think i will have more energy

Comment

LOL

Comment

Red k given

Comment

Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
              tbh i play football about 4 times a week....

If ive buss a nut anytime in that week

I notice even the smallest bit i feel like i have more energy, ive been testing it lately tbh as weird as that may sound...

Next week gonna go a week without bussin a nut and see how i play....

I think i will have more energy

ahahahaha.....

Comment

disturbing post of the day. take this **** to the mma section.

Red k given.

Comment

I read somewhere that FEMALE athletes get stronger if they have sex the day before a sports event, while MALE athletes get weaker.

In practice that means that
                  • Since female athletes may be on some (illegal) hormones (to make muscles grow bigger etc) they are more horny than normal women.

• And since the boyfriends are usually forbidden to visit the training camp.... the female athletes have sex with their male trainers.

Comment

Working...
                  X