No announcement yet.

Limeys, what football team should I support

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Limeys, what football team should I support

I am an ignorant Yank who wants to support a club. I've been watching football for about a year now and so far I am a Chelsea fan. Mainly because John Terry and Cashley are my favorite players. Honestly, I feel somewhat like a sellout rooting for a top 4 squad. That's like me supporting the Lakers ()

Do you guys support a team from the Championships? Or is it one club and that's it?

Originally posted by mangler jr View Post
    I am an ignorant Yank who wants to support a club. I've been watching football for about a year now and so far I am a Chelsea fan. Mainly because John Terry and Cashley are my favorite players. Honestly, I feel somewhat like a sellout rooting for a top 4 squad. That's like me supporting the Lakers ()

Do you guys support a team from the Championships? Or is it one club and that's it?
    Wigan Athletic!!

Its easy being a glory hunter and following a top 4 team. I support Wigan and go to most home games.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuggers1986 View Post
      Wigan Athletic!!

Its easy being a glory hunter and following a top 4 team. I support Wigan and go to most home games.
      Yea, that's something that I admire. You Limeys have the privilege to support your hometown squad. That's awesome.

Do you have another team that you find yourself rooting for?

Comment

Man U, they almost always win.

Comment

Originally posted by [Prototype] View Post
          Man U, they almost always win.
          ManUre is wank.

Comment

Fuck Off, Then..

Comment

Originally posted by Tuggers1986 View Post
              Wigan Athletic!!

I saw you on Match Of The Day. The cameraman zoomed in on you because you where the only person in the whole stand.

Comment

Another Chelsea fan, just what we need

You haven't been watching football for long, so i'll let you off.

Comment

West Bromwich Albion

We might not be the best team, but it's always a rollercoaster supporting us. We are either promoted or relegated.

Check us out on wikipedia. We have more History than most teams in the premiership.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_Bromwich_Albion_F.C.

Comment

Liverpool FC. Crap right now, great history.

Comment

Working...
                    X