No announcement yet.

Yanks or Phills???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KingDosia View Post
    Honestly, there isn't much to appreciate in regards to the team who has made cash so easily despensible and have secured the ability to buy players and maybe umpires so easy. They are hardly the Bronx bombers they used to be. Just another $$$$ made team
    This............

Fuck the Yankees, and their smug as **** fans.

It'll be an honor to watch my hometown team wipe that **** eating grin off of all of their faces as we clinch the Championship.

WAR Philly!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by KingDosia View Post
      Honestly, there isn't much to appreciate in regards to the team who has made cash so easily despensible and have secured the ability to buy players and maybe umpires so easy. They are hardly the Bronx bombers they used to be. Just another $$$$ made team
      yea they buy players im not going to deny that but saying they buy umps is just being a hater the umps **** up with them too the ump took away a run from swish when he wasnt even looking at the base....and in the same game home plate ump called called strikes on two batters that would have loaded the bases and when they showed the replay it was waaaaayyy off the plate bad umping happens to every body

Comment

I'll just post what I posted in the other thread in here because this seems to be the hot topic lol.

If the Yankees starters can go 6+ innings....I don't see how they can lose honestly. Give the ball to Joba and then to Mariano. And the Phlllies still have question marks at the tail end of their rotation. Lidge hasn't given up a run so far in this post season, but now he's about to face an all star lineup basically from top to bottom. And who's the set up man? Ryan Madson? Scott Eyre? Chan Ho Park? Guys who have struggled this postseason. Yea.....I can see the Yankees winning their 27th World Title as much as it pains me to say.

Comment

Working...
        X