Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why cant you yanks produce this kind of atmosphere..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Check View Post
    Maybe cause we have so many fighters to begin with and your country only has a few so its easier to get behind them. We also have so many sports, boxing ranks pretty low.
    I laughed.

Comment

Maybe cause we have so many fighters to begin with and your country only has a few so its easier to get behind them. We also have so many sports, boxing ranks pretty low.
      Boxing is nothing over here. Darts ranks higher than boxing in England.

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
        face it your fans are pansies compared to british fans...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQyEvZAPpqE
        learn to embed cockknose

Comment

Oh, I know. It takes a special fan to keep chanting "walking in a hatton wonderland", when the guy is staring up at the ceiling.
          Hahaha

Can't doubt their loyalty.

Comment

Originally posted by RiΖO View Post
            exactly, the main terrestrial channels dont wanna know about boxing...its hated by the liberals...

THe fact that froch has got 8000 tickets sold at 2.00 am at night shows he has a cult follwing which will turn into a ricky hatton like follwing imo...

Comment

I understand that but you guys don't have that many world class fighters. Over here we have many, so there are more options. You guys are better fans, I'd admit that and so would any American, but if we only had one or two great fighters we would get behind them as well.

As for Darts I don't understand why anyone would want to watch that. Fun to play(only when you are drinking) but I wouldn't consider it exciting.

Comment

I understand that but you guys don't have that many world class fighters. Over here we have many, so there are more options. You guys are better fans, I'd admit that and so would any American, but if we only had one or two great fighters we would get behind them as well.

As for Darts I don't understand why anyone would want to watch that. Fun to play(only when you are drinking) but I wouldn't consider it exciting.
                They still have a lot of sports ahead of boxing like, football/soccer, F1, cricket, rugby, snooker, and darts. Plus they are significantly smaller population wise.

They tend to build up only a few fighters and go all out with them though.

Comment

America is 40% bigger than the UK. Texas alone is 3 times bigger.

Comment

America is 40% bigger than the UK. Texas alone is 3 times bigger.
                    You want Texas? We'll give it to you

Comment

Working...
                    X