Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As for mata.. great player.. but were does he fit in a 442?

Seems like they think they need to make.a big statement..by getting a.class player.. but united need to change the system for him imo

Comment

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
      Mourhino wants us to do his dirty work..

We wont win the league.. we wont play chelsea again this season but we will be playing arsenal.. liverpool and city.. the main challengers to chelsea.. we not really liverpool lol..
      I hadn't thought of that! Mourinho is such a faaggot

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
      £40M for a player who's warming their bench and has probably had an argument with mourinho, of course they're going to sell. That's money coming in.

They wouldn't have got anything for Ba going out on loan. As thick as Chelsea are with their transfers, they tend not to let their players to cheap.
      It's because they don't see you as a threat

Comment

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
        Mourhino wants us to do his dirty work..

We wont win the league.. we wont play chelsea again this season but we will be playing arsenal.. liverpool and city.. the main challengers to chelsea.. well not really liverpool lol..
        I'm glad you added that.

It would be a horrible mistake to let Mata go to Utd. That will give them a massive moral boost that could lead into next season. Mourinho don't do it!

Comment

• How are they even getting 40m for him? He's like their 5th choice attacking midfielder!

They get 40 for Mata then Silva is worth 50-55, at least. Not that we'd sell.

Moyes will probably play him on the left wing anyway. Pointless.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
            How are they even getting 40m for him? He's like their 5th choice attacking midfielder!

They get 40 for Mata then Silva is worth 50-55, at least. Not that we'd sell.

Moyes will probably play him on the left wing anyway. Pointless.
            That is not how it works. If that was the case Suarez is worth 95mill because Bale cost Madrid 80mill.

Comment

• Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
              I'm glad you added that.

It would be a horrible mistake to let Mata go to Utd. That will give them a massive moral boost that could lead into next season. Mourinho don't do it!
              It isn't a mistake, in fact it's a stroke of genius to let United spend the bulk of their budget on a player that they have no place for. Stops them from sorting out their actual problem areas.

I'm sure Mata would improve United. Just to nowhere near the extent that a top box to box CM would. Which is why it's a daft signing.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
                It isn't a mistake, in fact it's a stroke of genius to let United spend the bulk of their budget on a player that they have no place for. Stops them from sorting out their actual problem areas.

I'm sure Mata would improve United. Just to nowhere near the extent that a top box to box CM would. Which is why it's a daft signing.
                I just don't want to see Adnan and Mata knocking it about with each other.

Comment

• Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
                  That is not how it works. If that was the case Suarez is worth 95mill because Bale cost Madrid 80mill.
                  We have no reason to sell Silva and he has no reason to go, hardly the same as the Suarez situation.

If someone wanted to buy him this summer then 50-60m is the price they'd be looking at paying.

Comment

• United should play a 4-2-3-1, only way I can see them getting the best out of Mata, Januzaj and even Kagawa should they decide to play him

Comment

• He'll probably play Mata on the wings tbh, though with Rooney and RVP's fitness' a concern at the moment he could play in his favourite position behind the striker when either one is out.

Comment

Working...
                      X