Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ugandan pastor speech against ****sexuals...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
    That being stated, even though I strongly disagree with their lifestyle, I do not treat them differently from anyone else, as long as they contain and control their actions in public.
    Even making that statement means that you're treating gay people differently to non-gays. Why would a gay person be less able to control their actions than a straight person?

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      Even making that statement means that you're treating gay people differently to non-gays. Why would a gay person be less able to control their actions than a straight person?
      If you don't know the answer to that .... then you must be in some way immune.

Comment

Lmao, he is describing that **** wtf.

It almost seems like a joke when he keeps talking about "poo poo"

I don't have anything against gays, but ****sexuality is really frowned upon is Africa and people get punished badly. Females included.

Comment

Originally posted by LeftHookFrazier View Post

This guy is my new hero.
          this guy is borderline ******ed. I'm guessing this issue is more important to him than fighting crime.

Comment

LMAO!!! This is one of the funniest things i've ever seen. He asked the children to step out of the room after he talks about fisting and eating "DA POO POO" while mimicking eating ass with his fist. This guy is awesome!:*******:

Comment

That guy at :47 is so serious while this guy is talking about eating da poopoo.

Comment

that dude is hilarious.

I don't agree with the lifestyle choice, but It's not my problem, it's theirs. The ****sexual **** should be kept in the privacy of their home and not be "advertised" on TV as if it's OK for males to act feminine.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                  This is wrong in all sorts of ways.
                  you dont believe gays are mentally ill?

Comment

Working...
                  X