• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's go Hurd, time to go to work!

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
      BS TBH

the key point was the bodyshot breazy landed on IZU after the bell....didnt recover after that.
      Nah you're reaching I'm afraid. Izu's stamina is a problem, look at the Julius Long fight which he was winning handily but he was super gassed after 8 rounds. I don't think he was even that hurt, his gas tank was on zero and that was the problem. Hey they took a huge gamble, rolled the dice and lost. However on the flip side he was in a helluva exciting fight and he will be back.

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
        damn you yanks are spoiled for choice with your bud.

i only got a damp 8th of uk cheese left

and izu losing totally ruined my high
        Best get back down to plymouth " the home of dank cheese" and get some more then!!

Comment

• HArrison is picking Hurd apart so far...dunno dude. I thought Hurd was some type of monster?

Comment

• Harrison looking pretty good in round 1, lets see if he can keep that up.

Comment

• Harrison wins the first round over Odell Beckham Jr.

Comment

• Hurd getting caught a lot.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  HArrison is picking Hurd apart so far...dunno dude. I thought Hurd was some type of monster?
                  You call that feel out jab picking him apart? Haha

Comment

• Feeling out rd. I got Hurd 1-0 but I got MD bias

Comment

• I haven't been sold on Hurd. He is decent, but I don't see him targeting weaknesses or setting traps, more just forcing himself on opponents using greater speed and power. Harrison doing some smart things but he needs to start getting off first and not just follow.
                      Last edited by Redd Foxx; 02-25-2017, 09:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X