No announcement yet.

No 1 at heavy has a good resume except Haye n Wlad so why r u trashing Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
    Why do black men make you insecure? Admittance is the first step to recovery

Why does a fighters race make you trash them, or give a tougher critique?

I never brought up race in this thread

You and considerthis exposes yourselves

Everybody's resume sucks but its just something you to have to hate about the black american fighters

If a black guy took your girl, if you're raising the child, or kicked your ASs....let it out....I'm here to help :-)
    my first post also praise Joshua, isn't joshua black guy??

you got bias agenda because wilder is black-american

you wrote evrybody's resume sucks and i said is not, because fury's resume not suck since he took the undesputed title from wlad and if joshua manage to win against wlad he will have better resume than wilder. make sense isn't it??

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
      There you go again

Can't keep that Black kok off your mind.
      well it's perfect to describe you and your friends, dont you agree??

Comment

Probably because Wilder seems to be the most hyped up heavyweight at the moment, at least on these boards anyway.

Truth is Wilder's resume is crap for the most part, but it's not entirely his fault. I don't blame him for not fighting Pocheatkin or for fighting his next can since he's returning from a layoff and bad injury.

He said he wants the winner of Wlad/Joshua so let's see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
          The biggest white supremacists on this site...aren't even white!

That is mind boggling.

That "people of color" **** needs to go in the trash can.
          You're the biggest white anglo worshipper here, actually. Always proud to represent their country

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post
            my first post also praise Joshua, isn't joshua black guy??

you got bias agenda because wilder is black-american

you wrote evrybody's resume sucks and i said is not, because fury's resume not suck since he took the undesputed title from wlad and if joshua manage to win against wlad he will have better resume than wilder. make sense isn't it??
            ....dude has snorted more 8 balls than make any type of title defense...he is one of the worst heavyweight champs of all time.... since he won the title....from a 40 year old wlad. his only good win...the rest are average, or horrible fighters and as a whole his resume is not impressive either...povetkins is better, too bad he is a cheat

Comment

well they are a product of their environment....asian countries like those in the caribbean, central america, etc got colonized, converted to christianity, and mirror western world culture. So its only natural that during the process of being brainwashed, and craving acceptance that they insult or feel a type of way about blacks. they were taught to think that way.....hate african descent and look up to europeans
              I think it's their nature...I really do.

Indonesia is muslim....and this mofo up in here kissing white asses left and right.

Comment

....dude has snorted more 8 balls than make any type of title defense...he is one of the worst heavyweight champs of all time.... since he won the title....from a 40 year old wlad. his only good win...the rest are average, or horrible fighters and as a whole his resume is not impressive either...povetkins is better, too bad he is a cheat
                so what?? we're not talking ABOUT his reign, we're talking about his resume... Wlad has been past prime since 5 years ago but nobody beat him until fury, it is an impressive win though is very ugly.

if wilder the one who beat wlad i will said wilder the one who have impressive resume. and i have feeling you will say the same thing and you will not bringing up about wlad age to protect wilder's credibility.

is okay man, you got bias for black-american fighters. is no secret just embrace it, say it out loud "I LOVE BIG BLACK AMERICAN KOCK", BECAUSE HONESTLY EVRYBODY IN nsb ALREADY KNOW IT.

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post
                  so what?? we're not talking ABOUT his reign, we're talking about his resume... Wlad has been past prime since 5 years ago but nobody beat him until fury, it is an impressive win though is very ugly.

if wilder the one who beat wlad i will said wilder the one who have impressive resume. and i have feeling you will say the same thing and you will not bringing up about wlad age to protect wilder's credibility.

is okay man, you got bias for black-american fighters. is no secret just embrace it, say it out loud "I LOVE BIG BLACK AMERICAN KOCK", BECAUSE HONESTLY EVRYBODY IN nsb ALREADY KNOW IT.
                  if you want to suck black dick, why didnt you just say so.....

queers these days....smh

Comment

if you want to suck black dick, why didnt you just say so.....

queers these days....smh

i do suck black dick. see the picture above he have an impressive dick, i say the best dick in his generation. it was worth it having his cum all over my face, look at those bewitching smile, i always fantasize those pretty lip wrap around my kock, i'm sure you fantasize the same thing too.

well it just you and your friends love sucking fighter dick as long is black and american. wilder certainly don't deserve the dick-sucking, he have very soft and small dick. so i will suck joshua's dick instead though he's still baby he have more impressive dick than wilder's

Comment

Yap....yap....yap....

Outside the old guys like hate, wlad n povetkin

All their resumes suck.
                      Once again, the relaity is, 99% of thsoe hevayweights are not WBC "champion". Wilder is. Since winning the title, he has not faced a single legitimate opponent.

If you think thats how a champion should behave, that is fine and your opinion.

Comment

Working...
                      X