Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Garcia On Dad's Tirade: Free Speech, He Can Say What He Wants

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just don't b*tch when your daddy's free speech gets him in trouble with your boss Al Haymon.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
      Yea he is free to say whatever he wants and not be persecuted by the government~

That doesn't mean other people have to deal with his bs or do business with him or his son. Freedom of speech is not some get out of jail free card that removes all consequences from poor choices in language in a public setting.
      Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
      Free speech still doesn't mean you can say what the f-uck you want without consequences.
      BWaHaahaHA!!

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
        there's nothing lame about negative race issues. only a sorry ass racist like yourself thinks otherwise
        THOUSANDS OF BLACK DANNY GARCIA FANS AGREE WITH ME..... ANGEL JUST TALKS LIKE THAT...... RELAX KID

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
          Being racist, then using the free speech argument is weak.
          It's like when people be a c*nt and hide behind the 'people hate my because i speak my mind' reasoning.
          Nah, people hate you because you're a c*nt.
          ..the fck?!

what?

Comment

Originally posted by Dle View Post
            If I hear one more welter or boxer use the opener "at the end of the day"
            Boyuainteverlied

Shit sound ******ed

A bunch of FloydMayweather knockoffs.

Comment

That's your defense? Your dad can scream racist remarks about black people in public because of freedom of speech? I don't care where he grew up. I have friends that grew up in equal to much tougher neighborhoods and that pushed them to become great people. Just an excuse for your dad to be a scumbag.

Comment

Ok fine we overlooked the Zab Judah situation, but now this is becoming a pattern. Danny says freedom of speech and he's from the inner city...Does anyone on here actually believe Angel Garcia would stand in any block in Philly and talk like that? The answer is no. I'm sorry but having the I.Q. of a bag of coke is no excuse nor is being from the inner city. He didn't hurl that shh in a joke fest, he hurled that shh with malicious intent. If someone walked up to "Danny right now and called him a Puerto Rican sack of shhh" I guarantee you he'd say "fk freedom of speech" and would want to fight. So him and his dad can go fk themselves. If Thurman wasn't motivate to kick the shh out of him, I hope he is now.

Comment

Angel is an idiot but the other guys are right: Danny won't say anything negative about his father to the public.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
                    He could have said I don't share his opinions without being disrespectful to his father, instead of sitting there like the snivelling, little **** that he is.
                    Naw. Family conflicts stay behind doors. Blood over everything.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                      Ok fine we overlooked the Zab Judah situation, but now this is becoming a pattern. Danny says freedom of speech and he's from the inner city...Does anyone on here actually believe Angel Garcia would stand in any block in Philly and talk like that? The answer is no. I'm sorry but having the I.Q. of a bag of coke is no excuse nor is being from the inner city. He didn't hurl that shh in a joke fest, he hurled that shh with malicious intent. If someone walked up to "Danny right now and called him a Puerto Rican sack of shhh" I guarantee you he'd say "fk freedom of speech" and would want to fight. So him and his dad can go fk themselves. If Thurman wasn't motivate to kick the shh out of him, I hope he is now.
                      Where are you from?

Comment

Working...
                      X