No announcement yet.

Rate The Last Film You Saw!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by phallus View Post
    one hour photo was a good movie, probably one of williams best performances, he was really scary at the end without becoming unrealistic.

i didn't think Dr. Strange was quite this bad ^ but i was a little disappointed with the story

The Big Sleep is pretty ****ing good too, other films have been made with different actors playing Phillip Marlowe but his performance is by far the best. Key Largo is also really good if you like Bogart, he plays a WW2 hero who goes vigilante on some gangsters

i watched The Drop recently, great performances from Tom Hardy and Gandolfini. i think this was Gandolfini's last film before he died and he really shows his talent as an actor in the scenes with Hardy. The film has a good script, and good dialogue, and i thought it was a very well written suspense thriller with good character development and a satisfying ending. 8/10
    I've seen a few of the other Marlowe portrayals which were fine, but yes. Bogart nailed it. I've got Key Largo. Excellent movie, especially with another gangster, Edward G. Robinson. Hard to beat Little Ceasar.

I'll check out the Drop. I loved the Sopranos. Gandolfini was excellent. However, the last film I saw him in was Killing Them Softly which I thought was just awful. So it soured me. However, I'll check the Drop out. Always liked Tom Hardy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
      As a science man yourself what do you prefer star wars or star treck? Geek
      Star wars for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Furn View Post
        Star wars for sure.
        Your not a real scientist. Most of them say star treck because of how innovative it was. Be gone from this forum you phonyass ni66a

Comment

• I've been watching a lot of Indie Horror as of lately. A lot of those are bad, but a lot of them aren't bad.

The most recent one I watched was Killer Rack.

Pretty simple. A girl with no **** gets implants. The catch is, the **** are evil demons.

Pretty funny actually. I'd give it 4/5 stars.

Comment

• the original animated version of ghost in the shell...

that film never goes out of style man...

Comment

• Originally posted by Furn View Post
              Star wars for sure.
              Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
              Your not a real scientist. Most of them say star treck because of how innovative it was. Be gone from this forum you phonyass ni66a
              Star Wars is not a sci-fi flick. It's more of a space fantasy, like LOTR in space. Star Trek is a sci-fi show

Comment

• Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
                the original animated version of ghost in the shell...

that film never goes out of style man...

I've never seen the animated movie, but I'm anxious to see the new one with Scarlett.

Comment

• Papillon, 1973

An authentic epic tale about a convict escaping a prison island. With Steve McQueen and a young Dustin Hoffmann in outstanding performances.

10/10 (a personal favorite)

Comment

• Code of Honor

6.5/10

long live Steven Seagal

Comment

• they had a khaleesi looking vampire

7/10

Comment

Working...
                      X