Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not impressed with Chelsea at all tbh...

Good to see Pogba/Mika/Ibra all playing well.. that **** **** Mourhino starting to win me over (slightly).. His 3 big signings outside of Bailey who has been good prior to injury

Hopefully we get that fat **** rooney of the payroll in January and get a couple more decent signings in

Comment

• Pep going life and death with Hull City

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
        Not impressed with Chelsea at all tbh...

Good to see Pogba/Mika/Ibra all playing well.. that **** **** Mourhino starting to win me over (slightly).. His 3 big signings outside of Bailey who has been good prior to injury

Hopefully we get that fat **** rooney of the payroll in January and get a couple more decent signings in
        Only conceded 1 goal and an own goal in over 1100 minutes of play you definitely should be impressed

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
          I'm good with the win but that sh.t from Conte was dead as ****.

I'm not gonna burn him at the stake but that's way disrespectful to not only, not start Batshuayi but to play him on extra time against relegation fodder?

Batshuayi isn't going to play for us. Seen it all before. He'll get on at Spurs or something. Maybe United.
          I seen it coming Hazard is the 2nd choice CF if Costa is not available Batshuayi hold up play is not great, he won't fit in the system unless he plays next to costa

Comment

• Remember when we absolutely twatted Chelsea at their own gaff?

Comment

Winning 12 games in a row is literally impressive at any level.

Comment

not impressed? theyve won 12 in a row lol. Doesnt matter if they are beating teams 1-0 or 4-0, they arent conceding and they are picking up the points. Which is a hell of a lot more than arsenal are doing ffs, were lucky today thats for sure, another 4th place trophy on the cards

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                  conte's effect is sweet isn't it?

Comment

• Originally posted by betmen View Post
                    conte's effect is sweet isn't it?
                    Conte >>>> Allegri

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                      Conte >>>> Allegri
                      ahh... both have strengths and weaknesess, if i have to pick i prefer conte not because i think he is better but because he is a juventino.

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                      but dont get cozy tho... this year chelsea is very similar to 2011/2012 juventus. after finished 7th in the last 2 seasons conte came to juve and the only keys signing he made to starting line-up is pirlo, vidal and one of new striker to accompany del piero upfront the rest are old faces from the last 2 seasons. conte manage to ignite fire in the old players like buffon, barzagli, pirlo and del piero combine it with new player which is reflection of conte himself as a player in vidal. with no distraction from european games conte win scudetto breaking record with no loses.

seriosly i'm not made it up i see so much similarity between kante and conte playing style. the tireless run, the tackles, the tactical awareness between defence and offence. the only signifigance difference is i dont see brown silky hair bobbing around on the pitch.

the problem start the next season, when he play at europe. his stubbornness to use only 1 formation with lack of rotation bite him in the ass. let see if he learn from that mistake next season when chelsea play in CL.
                      Last edited by betmen; 12-26-2016, 10:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X