Collapse
No announcement yet.

Life for Americas Working class

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The average white American has $110,000 worth of assets. The average black American has less than $5,000 worth of assets. Why? Because most whites own their own homes, while most blacks rent. In particular, blacks are much more likely to rely on section 9 government funding.

There are deep racial divides in this country, and painting over them won't work. A trailer park is nothing like the ghetto. Not culturally, not socially, and certainly not in regards to danger and violence.

Donald J. Trump is the only man willing to be honest and open about these racial divides, and the only candidate in recent times who is willing to consider new policies rather than failed 1960s welfare programs.

Comment

Originally posted by nubianpiye View Post

It's how the majority of posters on this forum live yet they kid themselves that they're republican and look down on others really sad story.
      If that was how majority of them lived, they'd be smart to vote Republican, because obviously whatever has been going on for the last eight years hasn't benefited them, nor helped them any....

It's not what the government can do for you, but what it can do to you.

Government needs to get out of the way, and let the markets do their thing. Let the private sector boom, and the demand for jobs will be higher.

Lassiez Faire, if you will.

Comment

Originally posted by Publius View Post
        The average white American has $110,000 worth of assets. The average black American has less than $5,000 worth of assets. Why? Because most whites own their own homes, while most blacks rent. In particular, blacks are much more likely to rely on section 9 government funding.

There are deep racial divides in this country, and painting over them won't work. A trailer park is nothing like the ghetto. Not culturally, not socially, and certainly not in regards to danger and violence.

Donald J. Trump is the only man willing to be honest and open about these racial divides, and the only candidate in recent times who is willing to consider new policies rather than failed 1960s welfare programs.
        This...

There were trailer parks outside of the city I lived in, and the crime rate there wasn't anywhere near what it was in the "ghetto."

And most of those trailers weren't bad at all on the inside. It's all about how you keep it up. You can live in your own filth, or you can clean it up, and it's just a small house with all the same amenities - AC, hot air, internet, cable...

Right now I choose to live in a studio apartment because why not? it's cheap to cool down in the summer, and warm up in the winter. Easy to vacuum and keep tidy... And it feels cozy with me and my cat. It's walking distance from my office - right in downtown and convenient.

When I get married and/or have kids, then I'll use all the money I'm saving up for a downpayment on a nice house (or hell, maybe even be able to buy one outright).

Comment

Load of **** can you evidence your statement with sources and stats?

according to google Americans' median wealth is a mere $44,900 per adult -- half have more, half have less.
          Last edited by nubianpiye; 08-20-2016, 03:35 PM.

Comment

Load of **** can you evidence your statement with sources and stats?
            http://money.cnn.com/2012/06/21/news...alth-gap-race/

Of course I can, as could you with a simple 10 second google search.

I didn't provide the source because I wanted to see whether you could be reasoned with. The fact that you demanded a source for such easily accessible information, instead of addressing my points, tells me that a constructive discussion isn't likely.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
              lmfao this is mathed 's family.
              Originally posted by Hype job View Post
              lmao that looks like a bungalow.... 15 years to pay off a bungalow
              Damn mathed, he's throwing haymakers at you.

Comment

http://money.cnn.com/2012/06/21/news...alth-gap-race/

Of course I can, as could you with a simple 10 second google search.

I didn't provide the source because I wanted to see whether you could be reasoned with. The fact that you demanded a source for such easily accessible information, instead of addressing my points, tells me that a constructive discussion isn't likely.
                /OWNED... Lol he won't be responding...

I don't think he understands the difference between average income, and average net worth (including assets, such as, like you mentioned, a home if you own one.)

Just like a lot of his type don't understand what "per capita" means, and how important it is when analyzing statistics of populations.

Comment

Originally posted by adrikitty View Post
                  /OWNED... Lol he won't be responding...

I don't think he understands the difference between average income, and average net worth (including assets, such as, like you mentioned, a home if you own one.)

Just like a lot of his type don't understand what "per capita" means, and how important it is when analyzing statistics of populations.
                  Understanding the per capita meaning is a serious problem for a lot of posters on this forum, especially OP.

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
                    Understanding the per capita meaning is a serious problem for a lot of posters on this forum, especially OP.
                    Shut the **** up you dumb shut I have no problem understanding anything

Comment

Shut the **** up you dumb shut I have no problem understanding anything

Comment

Working...
                      X