Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charles Martin hopes to be back on Fury-Klitshcko undercard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He could wash peoples hands in the toilets at boxing shows.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaspa9t9 View Post
      Something gives me the impression that OP is Charles Martin.

Whats up Champ?
      I think it's just Charles Martin's fan.

Legends have been told that he did exist.

Comment

Nothing to prove, what the hell is he talking about? This dude has a lot to prove if he wants to have a future in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Infern0 View Post
          I spoke to charles on facebook and he's determined to prove he had an off night against joshua, he is hoping to get a opponent for the manchester show.

a few things he had to say

1. he reads online boards and is aware of his rep

2. he says he have nothing to prove and he doesn't need to fight anymore he wants to do it because he knows hes better than the loss to joshua

3. he wants to fight in the uk from now on as he feels the division is dead in america and he can learn more over there in the uk like eddie chambers did

That is all
          He's right the division is dead in the US, so US contenders aren't prepared to take on Euro fighters.

Overhall, the domestic level in Europe is higher in the HW division.

Just watched, Breazeale vs Mansour, it's getting worse.

I rewatched Wilder vs Duhaupas, Wilder is so limited, he's a beast, akward, tall, has heart but skillwise, he looks pretty bad, can't use well the jab, a puncher who can box will beat him, Povetkin might have the profile but is too small.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
            Nothing to prove, what the hell is he talking about? This dude has a lot to prove if he wants to have a future in boxing.
            Well, he has stepped in the ring more than 20 times as a pro (I wouldn't do that) so dude has balls and can fight.

He's a real fighter.

He just get "berbicked" by a modern version or Iron Mike lol

Joshua his a talented and explosive 6'6 boxer puncher.

Dude isn't such a talent and athlete as Joshua.
            But I wouldn't call him out in the street or in a ring lol.

The only thing he has to prove is he isn't a paper champ and deserved his title, he failed vs Josh.

But he will never be able to get a belt back, he's miles away from guys like Haye, Joshua, Fury, Klit in terms of skills level and shape.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
              If he has 'nothing to prove' he should maybe consider retirement. What a joke.
              maybe you're a joke? what exactly have you accomplished in your life?

charles won a world heavyweight championship and is a multimillionaire at 30 years old.

wuchoo been up2?

Comment

In order for him to be on any major network or major card he has to put together a nice win streak. Otherwise he has no fan base and proved what the most were saying about him.

Comment

Working...
                X