Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao's (or anyone's) Right To Free Speech OR The Hurt Feelings Of Gay People?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
    First they came for the Jews
    and I did not speak out
    because I was not a Jew.
    Then they came for the Communists
    and I did not speak out
    because I was not a Communist.
    Then they came for the trade unionists
    and I did not speak out
    because I was not a trade unionist.
    Then they came for me
    and there was no one left
    to speak out for me.

Intolerance and prejudice are the issues here - a matter of principle far beyond 'the hurt feelings of gay people' as the TS blithely puts it. If it's OK to restrict the rights of gay people why is it not OK to restrict the rights of Blacks or Chinese or Fat People or ethically challenged internet boxing nerds?
    Because just being : Black, Chinese ect. doesnt mean you will push liberal leftist agendas as oppose to being LGB we know what they are trying to push.

Comment

@ the lack of understanding of the meaning of "free speech".

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
        Because just being : Black, Chinese ect. doesnt mean you will push liberal leftist agendas as oppose to being LGB we know what they are trying to push.
        What are they trying to push?

Comment

Originally posted by goblin213 View Post
          Didn't they try to ban Justin Bieber from the Philippines for mocking Pac?
          And that one former NBA player was fined and got fired by the Philippine team for criticizing Pac.
          Yes they did but Bieber and Orton are not Filipinos so the Phillipinian Constitutional rights do not apply to them.

Comment

Originally posted by original zero View Post
            Equality, shame on them.

Comment

Originally posted by Rath View Post
              like Pac won vs Floyd LOL

it is passing thru the first stage.
              For me we are on to the second!!!

Comment

Originally posted by original zero View Post
                I already told you - anything that separates men from women , gay or straight - like having same sex public bathrooms...your not sexist are you? well then a man should be able to take a piss in the womens bathroom or youre SEXIST!

Comment

Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
                  Equality, shame on them.
                  If I cut off my nuts I should be able to use the womans toilet! this is discrimation! MMA transgender fights real woman -- progress! Yes!

Comment

I already told you - anything that separates men from women , gay or straight - like having same sex public bathrooms...your not sexist are you? well then a man should be able to take a piss in the womens bathroom or youre SEXIST!
                    I find it sad that the argument against gay rights can be reduced to who you feel comfortable *****ting and pissing next to.

Comment

I know a lot of gay people and none of them have advocated getting rid of separate restrooms for males and females.

Can you provide any reputable sources stating that there is serious movement in the gay community advocating for eliminating separate restrooms for males and females?

Comment

Working...
                      X