No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC: Canelo-Golovkin Deadline Extended To Dec. 11

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
    Why are you against Canelo?? why are you even speaking on this at all after what Cotto did?
    lol he's a hater

Comment

Originally posted by Bardock View Post
      lol he's a hater
      80-90% of posters on this website are haters

Comment

Ideally he would have them delay a fight so he can milk more fees then even more for even bigger canelo ggg fight. But the ggg do have some real power here. They have a complicated hand to play. Loeffler is good - he'll figure it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Irony123 View Post
          80-90% of posters on this website are haters
          PunchDrunk leads the list.

Comment

I'm calling this now, Canelo vacates and GGG faces Rod Salka for vacant belt all the while Canelo picks up G's vacated WBC interstellar belt or whatever it was called, then the WBC say Golovkin has a year before he has to face his mandatory, Canelo.

Comment

I can't wait until my momma gets me HBO in my basement.
              Hey Bardock are you hoping Canelo faces GGG still ?

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
                canelo will run and wbc will bend the rules and make another belt for ggg
                You mean how they bent the rules to help Cotto and he repaid the favor by acting like a biiiitch azzzzz Diva.

Cotto not doing a post fight is one of the most disrespectful things I've seen from him.

I'd stop being his fan after that.

Comment

Originally posted by -Scott-Weiland- View Post
                  Hey Bardock are you hoping Canelo faces GGG still ?
                  Hey Scott, you still crying over your hero Clit getting licked? Surprised to see you around here. Let's see if you honor our bet you coward.

Comment

Hey Scott, you still crying over your hero Clit getting licked? Surprised to see you around here. Let's see if you honor our bet you coward.
                    We didn't have bet because you were too sissy to accept, then you tried call me out in a thread just before the fight when I was already offline ! Nice move bones.

Yeh I'm still crying the best Fury landed on Klitschko was a head clash as early as the fifth but couldn't make the cut any worse because he couldn't land another glove on his cheek. Lmfao, you're hilarious man.

Klitschko was dire, he refused to throw until Fury tired and it cost him. That defence was inept, Fury was the better man, by a very thin margin and definition.

Did your father take you to the afternoon viewing at the local club or were you allowed to sit in the living room whilst he was out on the promise you didn't soil your momma's carpets again ?

Comment

I haven't started puberty yet but when I do Scott, I'm gonna pm you and me and you gonna settle this like real men, I'm gonna beat you harder than I beat myself off.
                      Dude you have issues man.

Comment

Working...
                      X