No announcement yet.

I am enjoying the best month of my life

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am enjoying the best month of my life

Its utterly amazing how much good has happened as of late family life and work great and i hit for
    500 hundo this morning get home and my Tios Alvarado tickets are here great times.

great to hear it!!

can i get a small donation?

Comment

Good to hear ya doing aight, Mark. Hope this "best month" trend continues and you have a great year. I've already had some up and downs this year but I'm optimistic that good things are to come later

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
        Its utterly amazing how much good has happened as of late family life and work great and i hit for
        500 hundo this morning get home and my Tios Alvarado tickets are here great times.
        Good for you bro!

there's nothing better than enjoying your family and letting them know everyday how much they mean to you the rest will just fall into place

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy Ho
          great to hear it!!

can i get a small donation?
          pm me your paypal acct. idk why but I feel like sending you a few hunnas.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
            pm me your paypal acct. idk why but I feel like sending you a few hunnas.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
            i don't have one...yet.

brb

lol

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
              did you ever get on those meds? Werent you suicidal like a month ago?

Comment

I think the best 6 months of my life is when I dated this bi-sexual stripper who was half Puerto Rican and half Mexican. She used to bring home chicks almost every weekend and we would have fun together.

Ahhh, the good ole days. Wanna hear something crazy, I saw her on some reality show years later about her getting married.

Comment

Working...
                X