Why I Detest Mitt Romney

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Why I Detest Mitt Romney

Mitt Romney Talks About Bain Profiting From Chinese Slave Labor

Last edited by ßringer; 09-16-2012, 12:50 AM.

We all benefit from Chinese slave labor really though. Not that I'd ever vote for Romney .

Comment

According to him, middle class is $200-$250k/year.

So outta touch.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
        We all benefit from Chinese slave labor really though. Not that I'd ever vote for Romney .
        But you know his ass was the one profiting from the slave wages/conditions.

Mitt thought that this was a GOOD factory to invest in. Think about that.

Comment

This guys is a serious stain on the Mormon faith. And he is a snake through & through.

Comment

Mitt is the Anti-Christ.

Comment

it's hard to buy a story about a factory, with the conditions he described that has barbed wire fences and guard towers with the intention of keeping people out and not in. sounds like something you would tell a gullible person.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
                This guys is a serious stain on the Mormon faith. And he is a snake through & through.
                it's hard to be a stain on mormon faith when mormon faith is a stain on itself.

Comment

in this day and age, a religious man holding the most powerful nukes in his right hand and the bible on his left is just plain scary...

Comment

Mitt is obviously hiding some poison in his tax returns. He rather get ripped for only releasing one year rather than release the last 10 years. I guess he feels if he did......he'd be done for. Though he still IS technically done for come November.

Comment

Working...
                    X