Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any yanks hear the legend of Purple Aki?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any yanks hear the legend of Purple Aki?

The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn’t exist, and thus it is with Purple Aki.

A figure of fear for generations of Merseyside schoolchildren, one victim was said to have been so beset by terror he gladly cast himself into the path of an oncoming train.

Purple Aki was a large black man who was from Toxteth in Liverpool and the story goes that he would follow and accost young boys, especially those who worked out or went to the gym a lot, ask if he could feel their muscles and then offer them the choice of either being raped by him OR to have his initials carved into their buttocks, leading to the alleged bone-chilling question he was said to have asked his victims..."POP OR SLASH?".

i used to live in Toxteth, never heard of him.

But then again i was 19-21 when i lived there so was too old to be approached by him.

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
      i used to live in Toxteth, never heard of him.

But then again i was 19-21 when i lived there so was too old to be approached by him.
      he operated in various areas and has been inside a few times.

my guess is you got lucky son.

Comment

I remember reading somewhere, Akinwale Arobieke...the man who's skin is so black, it's purple. I lol'd.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Lesnar View Post
          he operated in various areas and has been inside a few times.

my guess is you got lucky son.
          i was there when he was on the prowl too lol. I moved there in 2002. Lucky nothing, a 6ft6" body builder is no match for an angry ginger

Comment

Originally posted by black.ink View Post
            I remember reading somewhere, Akinwale Arobieke...the man who's skin is so black, it's purple. I lol'd.
            He's big, He's Black, He'll **** you in your crack, purple akiiiiiiiiiiiii

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Lesnar View Post
              He's big, He's Black, He'll **** you in your crack, purple akiiiiiiiiiiiii
              wahahahahahahah wahahahahahhahhhahahaahahhaahhahaahahahhha

Comment

Working...
              X