No announcement yet.

MayWeather Mafia Fans - 2012

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MayWeather Mafia Fans - 2012

What is the overall mind set on Floyd this year in 2012? Where are those crazed Floyd fans that spent day in and day out defending their pride and joy? to say the least I have no opinion on this topic at this point. I see this from both sides of the spectrum but Floyd is not making life easy on himself these days is he?

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/9...hed-his-legacy

Isn't he announcing his fight today?

Comment

This is just copying JCC JR Mafia Fans. But imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
        This is just copying JCC JR Mafia Fans. But imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
        You haven't been on here long enough.

But on topic I wonder if Ray Lenard legacy is hurt?

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
          Isn't he announcing his fight today?
          Yes all the more reason to talk about him today no?

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
          My dude there was a Mayweather mafia long before JCC was even a twinkle here on boxing scene. No disrespect but Larryx was the main guy there and for a time I was even part of their crew.....LEFTY

Comment

Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post
            You haven't been on here long enough.

But on topic I wonder if Ray Lenard legacy is hurt?
            Ray and Floyd act nothing alike outside the ring. Even if similarities in offense is so...How you carry yourself goes a long way!

Comment

Originally posted by LEFTYGUNZZ View Post
              Yes all the more reason to talk about him today no?

Yea, can't argue with you there. What I'm wondering is if he'll fight twice a year or just a once a year affair again.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                Ray and Floyd act nothing alike outside the ring. Even if similarities in offense is so...How you carry yourself goes a long way!
                Yeah floyd doesn't do coke before he gets in fights with his kids mother. Not much difference other than that.

Comment

For me personally, I expect great feats from the fighters I support. If I were a fan of either Manny or Floyd, I'd expect great things from them. I don't get how fans support either guy.

Comment

Where I stand is, if he fights Cotto I'm done with him as a fan. I would support the PPV and I will no longe support Floyd unless it's Martinez or Pacquiao accross from him.

If he fights Guerrero, I'll be upset and wouldn't purchase the PPV. But I'll still be a fan of his, I wouldn't support Guerrero as a pick.

If he fights Canelo, I'll be happy. I'd support that match-up.

Comment

Working...
                    X