Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Buster Douglas Very Willing To Face Mike Tyson in Exhibition Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
    He beat the brakes off Tyson in that fight, I’ll never forget it. That was exactly how it would have gone with a young Larry Holmes not the old out of retirement version. Tyson, the casuals favourite boxer, never faired well against taller bigger men who had strength to keep him off and Mike would have been totally busted up by that piston Holmes jab
    Holmes very well may have beaten Tyson, but that isn't at all how the fight would've gone. Comparing Douglas to Holmes? No offense, but you're weird!

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      I would actually love to see this rematch.

The Legends League could really be on to something here.
      I'm with you on that. Let these old timers do their thing.

Comment

Hopefully these exhibition matches with these retired fighters don’t get out of hand. Not to mention these youtubers with single digit fights making more money than a lot of top prospects and contenders. Boxing is turning into a sham with all these internet celebrities taking the spotlight away from real fighters who’ve fought their way to the top the hard way. I guess we have Floyd Mayweather Jr. to thank for that.

Comment

Buster Douglas was obese, diabetic and over 400lbs while he was in his mid 30s in the 1990s.

I doubt another quarter century has done his health and physical condition much good....

Comment

How fat is Buster these days? Is he still over 400 lbs?

Comment

Helll yeah that would be sick to see mike right that wrong that’s the one I want evander is just a big dumb dork

Comment

Can Buster even be medically cleared to fight? I mean probably he can with the sh^tty requirements to be licensed, but I guess the real question is should he? This mofo was in a diabetic coma for 11 days or some sh^t iirc.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                  How fat is Buster these days? Is he still over 400 lbs?
                  I'm looking at a Vlad TV interview from a month ago & I'd guess he's 280 to 320. He looks like he'd have trouble keeping up with a slow treadmill & doesn't look anything like a guy who should entertain fighting with anyone above a nervous guy over a grocery store parking space.

Comment

Buster doesn't look too healthy, he looks every bit age, actually even older.

Tyson would finish him quick. He won't hold back on Buster like he did with Jones.

Comment

What's with all these washed up old dudes trying to fight now? We don't wanna see that s41t! Your career is over ...has been over for decades in some cases...get over it and move on!

Comment

Working...
                      X