Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why did Pacquiao refuse random blood testing from 2009-2011, yet..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I always saw the issue not about Manny taking ost's but about when they would stop.

They had a fight until Floyd came back with the ost demand, which was unheard of back then. They couldn't come to terms regarding the cutoff date and Floyd said no fight. Then Manny not too long after said he would accept Floyd's cutoff demand and Floyd still said no or moved the goal posts to blood all the way up to the fight.

Of course Manny would say no in that case and the defamation suit that wound up being settled out of court by the TMT camp makes it all stick.

To me it was about leverage. Manny was in his prime, and was as big a star as Floyd back then and stood on his square when Floyd's demands became farcical. I can respect that.

The fight became real easy to make after Marquez ko'd Manny, and Manny's stock went down. But when Manny was in his prime Floyd didn't want the fight back then its obvious. Floyd is the guy who kept putting up roadblocks and kept telling the media Manny gotta do this or that, or no fight. Floyd is the guy who always gets defensive whenever Manny's name was brought up. Floyd always got extra defensive with interviewers like Brian Kenny, who wasn't scared to dig in his a@@, but was real cool with guys like Stephen A. Smith, who kissed it.

Manny seemed always to keep his cool when asked about a fight with Floyd. Floyd Sr., Floyd, Roger (rip). Their body language always changed when Manny's name came up. That's how you know who's more than likely faking it.
    Last edited by djtmal; 11-27-2020, 07:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
      14 days before, how the fck is that agreeing, random blood testing has no notice or x amount of days cut off from event its random right up to event.

This was under your video.

As long as they're not getting a large amount of blood, I am willing to give out blood as close to two weeks before the fight," said Manny Pacquiao, agreeing to undergo random drug and urine testing 14 days before a potential Nov. 13 fight with Floyd Mayweather, according to The Manila Bulletin.
      You’re referring to the 2nd video and it was in 2010.

In the first video I posted he agreed to no limits on drug testing as well as whatever Mayweather wanted. This was in 2011.

After 2012 there’s interviews where he says he’ll even give blood the day of the fight.

Nice try dumbfck.

Comment

Originally posted by Golgo 13 View Post
        You’re referring to the 2nd video and it was in 2010.

In the first video I posted he agreed to no limits on drug testing as well as whatever Mayweather wanted. This was in 2011.

After 2012 there’s interviews where he even says he’ll even give blood the day of the fight.

Nice try dumbfck.
        The day of the fight AFTERWARDS

Comment

I can't believe so many ppl making EXCUSES for Pac???

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
            The day of the fight AFTERWARDS
            No, the day before AND the day after. Whatever Floyd wanted. This was starting from 2012-2013.

Comment

No, the day before AND the day after. Whatever Floyd wanted. This was starting from 2012-2013.
              Link! I know he said the day of the fight. Not before. And he said post fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                Link! I know he said the day of the fight. Not before. And he said post fight.
                He said whatever Floyd wanted, and Floyd wanted up to the day of the fight.

Comment

floyd just want to fight under his own terms and demands.. such a scared fraud. and coward like he said.

Comment

Arum had ever excuse imaginable. From building a stadium, a cut that needed to heal, etc. It took a random encounter for the fight to happen and they almost had to box out Arum from the negotiations.

Most fighters that Pac faced were TR fighters.

Comment

2012... ?

Manny’s agreed to random blood testing as early as 2011 you fkn moron.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=L8fh_BcJm20

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kyPhJ3riqVU

And ever since the Marquez loss in 2012 he has been doing random blood testing in his fights.

that is a total lie

link... ?

Manny blurted out garbage in 2012, because fans were accusing him of doping

Q. did Pac take random blood tests in 2012 ?
                      A. no

Q. when did Pacquiao first undertake random blood testing?
                      A. 2015

who cares what he said... they all say, whatever the fans need to hear... FACT: Pacquiao did not agree to random blood testing until 2015

Comment

Working...
                      X