Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official 2020 Presidential Election Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its now clear none of you clamoring for evidence are hypocrites and shills for the left. No amount of anything is going to satisfy you, its all hate trump at all costs. Thats the only reason you spend all this time trying to make everyone accept a Biden win. Shame that none of you care about the country for real. Just hate Trump. Shame.

Comment

• I have it on good authority that the more times you post in this thread, the more prayers are sent Trumps way

Man Down is doing God's work

Comment

• Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post

UNCORK THE KRAKEN!!!
        Bruh lol

All you have to do is listen to her speak to form your opinion of this voter fraud. She didn't sound like a credible 'witness' to anything.

She yelled about there being "zero voter registrations" in one county, suggested that votes were counted multiple times but failed to explain why there weren't more votes than registered voters, and was generally unhinged.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
          Bruh lol

All you have to do is listen to her speak to form your opinion of this voter fraud. She didn't sound like a credible 'witness' to anything.

She yelled about there being "zero voter registrations" in one county, suggested that votes were counted multiple times but failed to explain why there weren't more votes than registered voters, and was generally unhinged.
          Kraken is a brand of rum

She drank the whole bottle

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
            Bruh lol

Bro I dont care about one witness lol. I do care about all of them tho. I also care about when people pull suitcases out from under a table after people have been told to leave for a shift change. Theres no monitor in the room, yet they start counting those votes.

I care about a car with ballots in it and the pics that were shown of this. Or the locks (seal) that were broken on the ballot boxes.

Look, this is all just common sense to see what's happened here. I understand common sense isn't so common anymore. So sit back and watch what's to come.

I'm not going to lie I hope Trump gets what he earned. But this is much bigger than him and if it takes time I'm good with that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
              Kraken is a brand of rum

She drank the whole bottle
              Yooo release some of that Kraken then

Into a cup of coke

Comment

• Originally posted by MELLY-MEL... View Post
                Its now clear none of you clamoring for evidence are hypocrites and shills for the left. No amount of anything is going to satisfy you, its all hate trump at all costs. Thats the only reason you spend all this time trying to make everyone accept a Biden win. Shame that none of you care about the country for real. Just hate Trump. Shame.
                Wanting evidence is being an hypocrite and shill? Great logic there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                  Not gonna cut the mustard, try harder. U can do better.

Comment

• Seriously, this explains the "water leak" aka over flowed toilet.

https://twitter.com/KanekoaTheGreat/...917380610?s=19

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                      Explain the 4 suitcases

Comment

Working...
                      X