Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 12-03-2020, 12:09 PM #91
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5942 Post(s)
RJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,134.23
Total Points: 231,805.30
Cheers, brother - Tony Trick-Pony No Message - !a! No Message - !a! No Message - !a! suck on this too ya dumb f@ck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Boxing Goat 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - 1hourRun 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartialMind View Post
They're the bee's knees

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
RJJ-94-02=GOAT is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2020, 12:10 PM #92
Undisputed Champion

RJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Cheers, brother - Tony Trick-Pony No Message - !a! No Message - !a! No Message - !a! suck on this too ya dumb f@ck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Boxing Goat 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - 1hourRun 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angeljuice View Post
Have you ever fought in the ring? I don't think you've ever been punched in the face hard enough to know what you're talking about.

I'd be more than willing to remedy that for you, if only it could be arranged.
Are you still raging about AJ quitting?

Get a life you sad f***er...
Old 12-03-2020, 12:12 PM #93
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Well you were all going on about Wilders great record, 28 unranked or below 400 opponents, only 4 top 20.

A boxers resume is decided by the rankings of the opponents the boxer has faced, not what a random idiot on the web says. AJ's is better than Fury's, it isn't debatable, it isn't up for discussion, it is a fact dummy.
Quote:
Wilders 41-0 was 28 unranked or below world 400 and 4 top 20 fighters. Don't pretend he was a big deal to beat.
Quote:
But next week he'll offer his support to DDD and deny ever saying anything negative. It's just the way he rolls.
What does Wilder have to do with this?

Whos AJs best win?
Old 12-03-2020, 03:43 PM #94
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 635 Post(s)
Angeljuice is a jewel in the roughAngeljuice is a jewel in the roughAngeljuice is a jewel in the roughAngeljuice is a jewel in the rough
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 26,298.92

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
Are you still raging about AJ quitting?

Get a life you sad f***er...
No, I just don't like gutless wimps criticising fighters who are 1000 times the men you and your Ilk will ever be.

I guarantee you will quit after the first punch.

Last edited by Angeljuice; 12-03-2020 at 03:45 PM.
Angeljuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2020, 04:26 PM #95
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2541 Post(s)
Jkp has a reputation beyond reputeJkp has a reputation beyond reputeJkp has a reputation beyond reputeJkp has a reputation beyond reputeJkp has a reputation beyond reputeJkp has a reputation beyond reputeJkp has a reputation beyond reputeJkp has a reputation beyond reputeJkp has a reputation beyond reputeJkp has a reputation beyond reputeJkp has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,155.31
Total Points: 69,749.79

Quote:
Originally Posted by denium View Post
Yup, and when he fought in America against Ruiz and the ref wouldn't help him, he looked like a lost little boy.

The ref helped him so much against Parker it was a joke, compare that to say, Fury-Wilder II when Fury had to fight Wilder and Kenny Bayless.
That was the best part of the whole fight... AJ looking at disbelief and shock because the ref wasnt giving him his, mid round, tea break, and instead told him to get on with the fight.

Full credit to the ref for making it a fair fight.
Jkp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2020, 04:36 PM #96

Quoted: 9345 Post(s)
denium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,166.40
Total Points: 158,382.82
No Message - Scott-Weiland Just folloed your tip and got rid of the dikdo Scotty sent me. Cheers! - kafkod However many points you need for Fury bet against Wilder I bankroll you all the way, the deontay fan boys and Americans gonna come hard for fury, pathetic really has he schools and knocks that pederass out. - Miley-Cyrus You were right, Fury is legit. Here's some cake for being a loyal Fury fan this whole time - KOVALBOXER for the uk link - Santa_ 
No Message - HughJass Thanks for posting the link la. - - Ram Raid - legend - jas Thank you for the kind words - 1bad65 No Message - Tha_Greatest 
Cheers, good sir! - Tony Trick-Pony I know we disagree, but let's enjoy Wilder-Fury #2 friend! - Champ Wilder Salute - Chollo Vista 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - 1hourRun 

Quote:
No, I just don't like gutless wimps criticising fighters who are 1000 times the men you and your Ilk will ever be.

I guarantee you will quit after the first punch.
Listen Analjuice, you're too much of a lard arse to get out of bed in a morning, let alone throw a punch.
denium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2020, 06:23 PM #97
Interim Champion

Quoted: 325 Post(s)
Tecnoworld is a jewel in the roughTecnoworld is a jewel in the roughTecnoworld is a jewel in the rough
Bank: 1,783.46
Total Points: 20,541.98

Quote:
No, Klitschko was far better than DDD or JJ even at 40+.

Povetkin, Takam and Whyte are all far more accomplished professionals than Joyce or Dubois.

Joyce and Dubois both still have a lot to prove. They have a combined record of less than 30 fights, the vast majority of these have been against very low ranked opponents. Their fight on Saturday was the stiffest competition either has faced to date, they aren't yet on the world level.

Takam has 39 wins in 44 fights and has fought world title fights. That is pedigree and a known quantity. Joyce has now fought 13 opponents with no proven world level opponents so far.

How are you telling me that Joyce is better than Takam based on nothing at all except how much hype you've bought into?
Well, Joyce was very good and experienced even before turning pro and improved a lot since then.

Ddd has no experience but I have my eyes to see he's very good. Unfortunatey he's of the kind that was too confident in his own capabilities to even defend himself.

Whyte is awful as a boxer. Takam is decent but nothing more.

Yoka, Joyce and possibly Ajagba are really good.
Tecnoworld is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2020, 06:58 PM #98
Contender

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
KingGilgamesh has a spectacular aura aboutKingGilgamesh has a spectacular aura aboutKingGilgamesh has a spectacular aura about
Total Points: 7,025.79

Quote:
Originally Posted by springfiels View Post
I know this will get no response cause it will be too logical and not a post to slyly bash a fighter... But it's clear to me that barely any posters on here have ever fought in the ring.

Going out on your shield doesn't refer to having broken bones and nerve damage... If you've had either you'd know the pain alone is unbearable, let alone with a 17 stone monster constantly punching it.

Confirmation of the injury he suffered is confirmation he has massive heart.

I think Dubois is limited and has suffered from Warren's trusty blueprint of feeding a fighter cans and clicking the WBO rankings... But he's clearly got heart and is a good kid. He should join matchroom ASAP, get himself built up properly and not be under pressure to be an AJ clone...
Rubbish. Ive been in the ring, what ****ing good would joining Matchroom do? There is nothing about this that can be wormed into Dubois "having heart". He deserves no criticism for quitting but there is nothing from this that can be deduced as an example of bravery. Dubois was simply a fighter with an injury who pulled out because of an injury.

****ing hell, really cant stand British fans/Matchroom FC types and their addiction to re-writing reality.
KingGilgamesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2020, 07:01 PM #99
Undisputed Champion

Angeljuice is a jewel in the roughAngeljuice is a jewel in the roughAngeljuice is a jewel in the roughAngeljuice is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by denium View Post
Listen Analjuice, you're too much of a lard arse to get out of bed in a morning, let alone throw a punch.
One Single Punch.
Old 12-03-2020, 07:05 PM #100
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
What does Wilder have to do with this?

Who’s AJ’s best win?
People were counting Wilder as a legitimate Champion and saying Fury beat two champions. Wilder doesn't count.

AJ would have beaten Wilder first if he didn't constantly run away and hide (as was recently confirmed).

Try reading the thread, you seem very easily confused.

Last edited by Angeljuice; 12-03-2020 at 07:13 PM.

Share This With Friends