Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence Makes First Comment: 'No Broken Bones, I'm a Savage!'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spence is lucky to be alive, let alone only suffering minor cuts and bruises. If this was actually him, he's more of a bonehead than I thought. I wish him the best but Spence needs to smarten up before he blows his career or gets himself killed.

Comment

So many pitiful people posting. There are lots of questions about what happened, maybe Spence himself will never know the answers, for example ...

If his car was clipped from the side or behind, then hit a median, .... who knows? The video doesn't show what happened to cause the accident ... only the flipping.

A person clipped like that, with the resulting trauma from the accident may not remember a single thing that happened immediately prior. It may come back to mind later, or it may never come back.

Maybe he simply fell asleep. I get the "not wise to be out late partying, maybe drinking, etc" noise ... but he's human. Many have done it and many more will. Maybe we'll find out alcohol caused it, or sleep, or maybe he got clipped. We ALL should wait until something definitive is established. He could have had drinks AND got clipped by another car (whereby the drinks had nothing to do with causing the accident). Maybe not. We just don't know.

Right now, none of you have proof of anything. Just a lot of keyboard mouth from the sickness in your souls.

I am disappointed if he's having more than a couple drinks, ever ... it's not good for athletes. But, he's a man, he gets to make his choices. So, he's been charged with DWI, but until it's proven (with proof) it's an accusation .... again, not definitive. They could drop the charge, or he may be found not guilty.

Yet, so many of you judge, and slander based on nothing. Admittedly, I haven't been keeping a close eye on the news about this. But I haven't seen or heard of a published account of what happened to cause the accident. I don't think any of you know-it-alls have either. Spence himself may not know.

Yet knuckleheads are off and running with their childish, hater-slander narratives, and rushes to judgement ... it's like romper room of the illiterate.

LOL, some of you can't wait for FACTS before releasing all that poison, hate, jealousy, and bitterness in your souls. Y'all need an exorcist. Hahahahaha!
      Last edited by MastaBlasta; 10-16-2019, 11:46 PM.

Comment

I have respect for anybody who has the courage to step into a ring and fight, however for anybody doubting the stupidity of this statement just needs to look to the fact it was deleted shortly after it being posted. People also keep referring to how he's young and stupid...the guy is nearly 30 years old. We forget we've been watching these boxers for so long that they are in fact aging, Canelo isn't actually 21 anymore either.

I'm not sure where his head was at when he posted it, but so many people die on our roads every day and the worst part is that he could have killed people with the way he was driving! How about a statement for being thankful nobody was injured and how incredibly dangerous it is to drive like that? This isn't even about being a role model, just a half brained human being.

Apologies, but i've known so many people die on the roads and I'm astonished somebody who drove so recklessly can surface with so little humility.

Comment

All of the top PBC fighters have social media admin that post for them. This wasn't him and that's why it was taken down.

Comment

Originally posted by buddyguns View Post
            All of the top PBC fighters have social media admin that post for them. This wasn't him and that's why it was taken down.
            Yeah their social media admin. is usually their girlfriend or their friend, lol.

Comment

Fast lane no more champ!

Comment

Originally posted by MastaBlasta View Post
                So many pitiful people posting. There are lots of questions about what happened, maybe Spence himself will never know the answers, for example ...

If his car was clipped from the side or behind, then hit a median, .... who knows? The video doesn't show what happened to cause the accident ... only the flipping.

A person clipped like that, with the resulting trauma from the accident may not remember a single thing that happened immediately prior. It may come back to mind later, or it may never come back.

Maybe he simply fell asleep. I get the "not wise to be out late partying, maybe drinking, etc" noise ... but he's human. Many have done it and many more will. Maybe we'll find out alcohol caused it, or sleep, or maybe he got clipped. We ALL should wait until something definitive is established. He could have had drinks AND got clipped by another car (whereby the drinks had nothing to do with causing the accident). Maybe not. We just don't know.

Right now, none of you have proof of anything. Just a lot of keyboard mouth from the sickness in your souls.

I am disappointed if he's having more than a couple drinks, ever ... it's not good for athletes. But, he's a man, he gets to make his choices. So, he's been charged with DWI, but until it's proven (with proof) it's an accusation .... again, not definitive. They could drop the charge, or he may be found not guilty.

Yet, so many of you judge, and slander based on nothing. Admittedly, I haven't been keeping a close eye on the news about this. But I haven't seen or heard of a published account of what happened to cause the accident. I don't think any of you know-it-alls have either. Spence himself may not know.

Yet knuckleheads are off and running with their childish, hater-slander narratives, and rushes to judgement ... it's like romper room of the illiterate.

LOL, some of you can't wait for FACTS before releasing all that poison, hate, jealousy, and bitterness in your souls. Y'all need an exorcist. Hahahahaha!
                He was drunk. There's a video posted of him earlier that night, and he was disgustingly drunk. He shouldn't be bragging, he should be getting help.

Comment

I hope it wasn't a serious concussion or brain trauma? because if so he may never be the same in the ring again! And I want Spence to be 100% when he fights Crawford! Spence! Don't do this shyt to me!!! Get well Champ!

Comment

No more waitting for FACTS, I'm here. Errol doesn't want to fight Cawford. Coming soon with updates and more facts.

Originally posted by MastaBlasta View Post

Comment

Spence Makes First Comment: 'No Broken Bones, I'm a Savage!'

A f---en stupid, lucky, savage.

Comment

Working...
                      X