Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Describe how life would be like living with dinos?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LaidOut View Post
    This scenario needs to be made into an epic video game. "Time of Dinosaurs" or some title. Like that Sim city stuff a few years back. You and your 100-person crew start in a valley with literally nothing. Then you try and find shelter, food and most importantly, water. The game has to cut us some slack when it comes to bacteria in the water, because let's face it, if we really WERE to go back in time, people from 2020 would all die off in the first day or two max simply by getting bit by nasty bugs and mosquitoes full of disease. But back to the game, we would find shelter, food, water, and all the while crapping our pants as we realize we don't dominate the area. In the game, we have to try to craft weapons to defend or attack smaller prey, and honestly, until we've reached a super high level of in-game skill, we would have ZERO chance against the big dinos. Would be a mostly boring game, but I'd get into it.
    Sounds like a cool idea.

I wish Dino Crisis was remade by Capcom with PS5 graphics. All of these remakes coming out, which are getting good reception, might as well remake Dino Crisis. There is a fan remake, idk in what part of development it’s in now, but it looked decent for a fanmade game without the financial backing of a big company. It was actually a fan made remake of Resident Evil 2 that made Capcom remake RE2 (and now RE3 remake coming April). I’m sure I read Capcom hired the fans who were trying to remake RE2 so that was neat.

Comment

Originally posted by BoomBapTrap View Post
      Triceratops is figured to have fought with T-Rex. He ain’t no joke.

The bottom line is, the only reason humans exist, is due to Dinosaur extinction.
      That pretty much tells it all.
      They are not going to see human's as prey, and over time? Humans could pretty much train them, similar to Elephants and some Rhino's
      Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 02-20-2020, 03:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
        They are not going to see human's as prey, and over time? Humans could pretty much train them, similar to Elephants and some Rhino's
        can we train snakes??? no. so what makes you think we can train a huge azz fvvvking triceratops?

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
          can we train snakes??? no. so what makes you think we can train a huge azz fvvvking triceratops?
          I think the Triceratops and afew other herbivores will have slightly different temperaments in comparison to the meat eaters 'Overtime they will be trained, and possibly work in cooperation with humans' even the Lions & Tigers knocking about in those times could eventually be trained.

I don't agree with it? But there are people with pet Lions & Tigers, Mike Tyson himself had a pet Tiger etc

Took me back this one.

Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 02-20-2020, 04:30 PM.

Comment

I agree we would need to learn to use big traps or big sticks to even have a chance against the predators. I read a report that said t-Rex may have hunted in groups, like lions. If so, the game just got a lot harder. Poisons? Seriously, how much poison would we need to take down a t-Rex? What a crap job to be the one figuring out which poison works. But I just watched The Last Dinosaur and Planet of the Dinosaurs on YouTube (both from the cheesy 1970s), so I feel I’m now a subject matter expert on Dino survival.

Comment

Originally posted by LaidOut View Post
              I agree we would need to learn to use big traps or big sticks to even have a chance against the predators. I read a report that said t-Rex may have hunted in groups, like lions. If so, the game just got a lot harder. Poisons? Seriously, how much poison would we need to take down a t-Rex? What a crap job to be the one figuring out which poison works. But I just watched The Last Dinosaur and Planet of the Dinosaurs on YouTube (both from the cheesy 1970s), so I feel I’m now a subject matter expert on Dino survival.

It would be incredibly difficult if we humans just somehow appeared in dinosaur era on their land with nothing but clothes on our back...humans obviously intelligent enough to maybe pull it off but damn there would be a lot of casualties we might not make it, given that we were equal in population

Comment

Possibly. But I’m not a Dino expert and we truly don’t know their temperament. I doubt we could do it completely though.

Y’all gotta remember the creatures in this era were MASSIVE. Including insects, mosquitoes, birds, etc.

They literally had FLYING MEAT EATING DINOSAURS WITH 30 ft. wingspan.

Comment

I think the Triceratops and afew other herbivores will have slightly different temperaments in comparison to the meat eaters 'Overtime they will be trained, and possibly work in cooperation with humans' even the Lions & Tigers knocking about in those times could eventually be trained.

I don't agree with it? But there are people with pet Lions & Tigers, Mike Tyson himself had a pet Tiger etc

Took me back this one.

bruh, a dino is a lot different from your average lions and tigers.. that's why i brought up the snake part because dinosaurs are pretty much reptiles.

they dont have feelings and shiiet like snakes. you can live with a python for years and develop a relationship with it and then one day it'll just eat you up like you never existed lol.

off topic: the land before time part 1 was a bad axx movie. cried a little at the end. lol

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
                    bruh, a dino is a lot different from your average lions and tigers.. that's why i brought up the snake part because dinosaurs are pretty much reptiles.

they dont have feelings and shiiet like snakes. you can live with a python for years and develop a relationship with it and then one day it'll just eat you up like you never existed lol.

off topic: the land before time part 1 was a bad axx movie. cried a little at the end. lol
                    Land before time was awesome. Now that I think of it, that’s a hilarious title.

Comment

Working...
                    X