Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Saunders Is Not The Frontrunner For Canelo Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo just needs to fight Smith already. Saunders can suck it and get fed to Plant.

Comment

Of course he’s not he’s way to slick a ***** version of Mayweather lol 😂

Comment

Originally posted by Kcvtr81 View Post
        Of course he’s not he’s way to slick a ***** version of Mayweather lol 😂
        ... Yes: the Pikey is very hard to hit... and Canelo's work rate is always low...

Comment

Stylistic nightmare for Canelo. Eric Gomez admitted that to Warren when BJS was with him.

They know they will need their corrupt judges when they fight Saunders.

Canelo hasn’t fought a real slick fighter since he got a gift v Lara

So I’m sure he will duck this.

Comment

The changing world of boxing.You dont know who to trust these days.Every day you read something new.I just hope as a passionate boxing fan I get to see this fight:

Canelo vs Billy Joe Saunders gets green light for May 2 in Las Vegas.

World Boxing News understands Canelo Alvarez has green-lighted Billy Joe Saunders as his next opponent for Cinco de Mayo weekend in Las Vegas.

https://www.***************.net/2020...ers-may-2/amp/

Comment

Quack quack ....

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                Quack quack ....
                Its a shame that we dont get the best fights being made more often now.There was a time in boxing when the best fought the best eg Hagler,Hearns,Duran,Ray Leonard.

Comment

Bs

Of course Saunders is not on the list. He’s in his prime. They will wait few years to fight him...

Comment

David Benavidez would be perfect for Cinco de Mayo Weekend 2020! Let's get Callum Smith vs. BJ Saunders! Saunders last real fight was December 2017! What a shame!

Comment

Bueno fuera pero no soy de Tamaulipas. Los mas maricones salen de Tamaulipas y Arizona. Sale pues, te bañas esperando que Canelo anuncie su proxima pelea compa. Aguante vara, no se me aguite que luego lo apoyan por saliendo del closet. 🇲🇽
                      Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                      Ya me acuerdo de ti, el jotillo de tamapunales no mames. Agarra nivel camarada primero. Eso de hablar vale madre. Yo estoy en phx caile si quieres si no... que te valla bien

Comment

Working...
                      X