Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

B Morph’s Randy Massage Adventure (Spolier. I got a boner)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Redd Foxx

See the post above. I think you’d like it.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
      Redd Foxx

See the post above. I think you’d like it.
      I've barely been posting here in the past month because there's nothing interesting going. So, I'm happy to see the return of the Erotic Adventures of Bmorph. Maybe this is the kick start this place needs to be fun again.

BTW, is this the older, cute one from a while ago? If so, that's pretty cool. She sounds down AF, for a masseuse.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        I've barely been posting here in the past month because there's nothing interesting going. So, I'm happy to see the return of the Erotic Adventures of Bmorph. Maybe this is the kick start this place needs to be fun again.

BTW, is this the older, cute one from a while ago? If so, that's pretty cool. She sounds down AF, for a masseuse.
        I’ve made a few stupid threads here and there recently. The usual. Yeah she’s the older one. Next time I go, I’m not gonna masturbate for several days before I go. Maybe I’ll take a week or or masturbating so I’ll have some pent up energy in my c0ck.

I think she might be into it if I cum in the sheets. I’m sure it’s happened to her before being a massage therapist and all. She has 30 years in the massage game. She’s seen it all. She’s probably seen worse. Like people farting really loud, sh#tting themselves. I’m sure a young and supple 28 year old cumming in the bed would be a welcome surprise for her.

Idk how obvious it would be. I’m guessing it would take a bit to get there. She does this weird thing too where I’m on my stomach, and she would be on one side of me, and she would grab my side and like, rock me back and forth. I think the rocking action on my 2 inch power tower feels good.

We always start on my stomach face down, so towards the end, with about 5 or 10 min to go, I flip. By that time I’m pretty warmed up. I think if she does that weird pressure point thing on my pelvis again once I’m far enough, I’d probably cum and it would be sooo obvious because her hands are inches away from the 2 inch power tower. He might even reach out and bite her hand if he is hungry enough. That guy gets pissed if I don’t pet him enough.

Tbh, it would probably really embarrassing for me hahahahah, but for some reason, I think she would be understanding, saying things like, “Ohhh babe don’t worry about that! It’s fine. These things happen. It’s okay!”

And me thinking to myself, “mission acCUMplished.”

Comment

Damn get it mfer. Next time you gotta "accidentally" lose the towel or some sh^t. This sh^t is like the first two paragraphs of a letters to penthouse story so far.

Comment

Originally posted by MinuteMaid5
            Pics or it didn't happen
            b morph is not lying, but he is a good looking dude, and I know he gets chicks. i love his stories, but he boxes, gets wimmin, and is not a weak dude. beercules too.

Comment

Originally posted by zaroku View Post
              b morph is not lying, but he is a good looking dude, and i know he gets chicks. I love his stories, but he boxes, gets wimmin, and is not a weak dude. Beercules too.
              ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I apologize if the hearts are gay.

Comment

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I apologize if the hearts are gay.
                Apology accepted.... for you..

When Oliphant wrote “don we now our gay apparel” he surely meant something like 'brightly colored, festive' clothing. But gay had other meanings too. As early as Chaucer's day, gay could mean 'lascivious,' and by the sixteenth century it could refer to someone who was dissolute, wanton, flamboyant, or uninhibited.

Comment

I have a membership at a Massage Envy. I don’t know why. It’s quite a bit of money for what it is. Well, anyways, I had an open session on my account, so I made an appointment for today seeing as that I’m off work.

Now, I’ve been seeing the same woman for a few months now and I’ve just gotten bored of her, so I picked another girl. Shot in the dark. I didn’t know what I was gonna get.

I get in a couple of minutes late as always, because I suck. I’m greeted by my masseuse. Probably in her late 40’s or early 50’s. Got some weight to her. Kind of hard for me to judge her true looks because she’s in her work uniform. She’s alright. I don’t mind too much.

I told her I got a sore lower back and she says she’ll work on it. She starts off with no oil. I’m a little pissed because the friction isn’t pleasant, but whatever. After warming me up she gets to the oil. She starts working me good. Pretty good pressure. She got to my lower back and I feel like her bare hands were going a little low. I don’t say anything. About 20 min into it, she starts working my glutes. She works my ass pretty good and I’m starting to get a little aroused. Then she picks up my leg and bends it around every which way. I felt the blanket lift up a little and I feel some air. I don’t know for sure, but she might’ve been able to sneak a peek at my c0ck. She starts massaging my legs and her hands are going pretty far up my thigh. Hey, no complaints here.

Anyways, she twists my legs into a pretzel kind of position and I can feel the stretch in my lower back. Then she starts aggressively digging her elbow, or something, into my butt cheek. She’s going hard and I feel it, down there. I can feel my c0ck growing in size. My toes were curling.

She does the same thing on my other side, but this time, she digs in a little closer to my c0ck and balls. Like, she’s touching about as close as she can. Like my upper, upper groin. Then get this. She gave me a light smack on my ass and told me to, “let go.” Implying that I’m too tight. She gave me a pat on my ass. It was at this point that I realized that she’s the kind of masseuse that gets off on giving young bucks massages. My c0ck is in full boner mode.

Then she goes, “okay darling, turn over.”

And I do and she stretches out my hamstrings and we do some more lower back stretches. And then that was it. She said she’ll wait for me outside with some water.

I’m surprised I didn’t cum. It was the closest I ever came to cumming on the massage table. Mind you this is Massage Envy. It’s a legit establishment.

Well, I get up to get my clothes on, and I see a pair of panties on the floor next to my shoes. I couldn’t believe it at first. At some point, she took off her panties. I’m shocked. At the same time, she’s very professional and she knows what she’s doing. It was a good, technical massaged with good stretching. She even told me where I was tight and what I should do to relieve tension. I could see her eyes go down to my c0ck. I think she was checking if I had a boner. I did. And I did the ‘ol tuck it into the waist band trick. I would be way too embarrassed to walk out there fully tourqued. We closed it out with a fist bump.

I masturbated when I got home. I feel like I was very close to busting a nut during the massage.

Here’s what I’ve come to realize. It’s always the massage therapists who have a few years on them that go about their business like this. They’re experienced enough to know what they’re doing, and they know how to get away with stuff without crossing any boundaries.

I was planning on canceling my membership, but I can’t now! I can’t wait to come back to see what she has in store for me. Maybe eventually we’ll have a nice little relationship to where we can just get naked in front of each other before the massage and she might stick some foreign objects up my bum, just for fun.
                  You're the only dude I can think of that can get me to read multiple paragraphs about popping a boner, and it's not gay or uncomfortable to read at all.

Bro, this woman sounds fantastic. You're right about chicks that age. I used to get overpriced haircuts from this milf that basically let you have a godly downblouse view the whole time. A friend put me on to her. She knew what she was doing and would even adjust to make sure you could get an eyeful. I love teases like that. The whole thing was ruined when I saw her at Walmart with her teenage son. Now I'm back to trimming my own fking hair.

Hope you tipped her well. Next time, I'd let her know right up front what you liked about the last one. Something reserved but clear like, "I appreciate how "involved" the last massage was. I definitely want more of that."

The panties thing sounds like a clear message that she's trying to get you off within the boundaries of what she can do at a professional establishment. It'll be fun to hear how far she's willing to push it. If she lets bare dick rub against her forearm while she works the thigh, I'd consider that a score on your part.
                  I just booked my next session with this lady! 2 weeks from now. Can’t hardly wait.

I’m going to make sure I don’t jerk off for maybe even a week up to that day. Hopefully I bust in the sheets.

I’ll make all those weird cumming noises too. She’ll like it.

... for the update. This can either go amazingly well or horribly wrong. Either way, looking forward to hearing about it.
                  Update and bump.

So I cancelled my membership at my usual place because I didn’t want to be locked into a monthly membership. I told my regular massage therapist and she gave me her card and told me to call her anytime.

So I haven’t had a massage in a while and I reached out to her.

So we sit down and chat about life and stuff for like 20 min and then we got down to business.

She gave me some nice extras. Those heat rocks, which actually really tickle for some weird reason, and essential scented oils. Now, I always get real excited when she gets my ass muscles, my upper thighs, and ESPECIALLY the inner upper thighs! This time since we weren’t at massage envy, she really took her time and gave me a thorough massage. She did that stretch again where she picks my leg up from behind and does this stretch for my back. She lifted it up high and I KNOW my c0ck was exposed because I felt a nice breeze and at this point I had a hard boner. She saw. I know she looked at it.

So we are going along and she flips me on my front. She starts rubbing my thighs with oil and I’m wondering if I’m gonna cum. Then get this. She does this weird thing with a pressure point on my pelvis. Like she’s maybe 6 inches from my throbbing member and she’s pushing into my hip/pelvic region. Now in my mind, I am really wondering if I’m gonna cum right then and there. After the massage she told me my hip flexors were really tight, so maybe that’s what that pressure point thing was.

Then she finishes off with my head. The one between my shoulders. She stretches my neck and lifts up my head so I can open my eyes and see how big of a tent I’m pitching. Wow. I’m actually kind of embarrassed at this point. The tent should be bigger and more pronounced.

I didn’t cum, but I was real close. She gave me a nice big hug and I was on my way. I couldn’t help myself. I masturbated in my car, in a parking lot. Next time I hope I cum on the table. She just knows how to hit the right spots. I can’t wait.
                  I’ve made a few stupid threads here and there recently. The usual. Yeah she’s the older one. Next time I go, I’m not gonna masturbate for several days before I go. Maybe I’ll take a week or or masturbating so I’ll have some pent up energy in my c0ck.

I think she might be into it if I cum in the sheets. I’m sure it’s happened to her before being a massage therapist and all. She has 30 years in the massage game. She’s seen it all. She’s probably seen worse. Like people farting really loud, sh#tting themselves. I’m sure a young and supple 28 year old cumming in the bed would be a welcome surprise for her.

Idk how obvious it would be. I’m guessing it would take a bit to get there. She does this weird thing too where I’m on my stomach, and she would be on one side of me, and she would grab my side and like, rock me back and forth. I think the rocking action on my 2 inch power tower feels good.

We always start on my stomach face down, so towards the end, with about 5 or 10 min to go, I flip. By that time I’m pretty warmed up. I think if she does that weird pressure point thing on my pelvis again once I’m far enough, I’d probably cum and it would be sooo obvious because her hands are inches away from the 2 inch power tower. He might even reach out and bite her hand if he is hungry enough. That guy gets pissed if I don’t pet him enough.

Tbh, it would probably really embarrassing for me hahahahah, but for some reason, I think she would be understanding, saying things like, “Ohhh babe don’t worry about that! It’s fine. These things happen. It’s okay!”

And me thinking to myself, “mission acCUMplished.”
                  Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  Damn get it mfer. Next time you gotta "accidentally" lose the towel or some sh^t. This sh^t is like the first two paragraphs of a letters to penthouse story so far.
                  this is way funnier than a penthouse story. i keep thinking the old cougar is going to accidentally brush her elbow against your hard c0ck next time, or maybe she'll open a couple buttons on her shirt and pop one of her nips out to see if you'll blow a load. it'd be real funny if her face was 6 inches or so from your groin and she's working the thigh muscles and you squirted a big wad in her face.

lol, the description of her reminds me of my last ex- girlfriend, she's a 40 year old HCA with a few extra pounds, she was an animal in bed, she'd wake me up in the middle of the night to bang her again, after we'd had sex a couple times already. i'm not dating her anymore but we do have plans to meet with each other again for sex

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
                    this is way funnier than a penthouse story. i keep thinking the old cougar is going to accidentally brush her elbow against your hard c0ck next time, or maybe she'll open a couple buttons on her shirt and pop one of her nips out to see if you'll blow a load. it'd be real funny if her face was 6 inches or so from your groin and she's working the thigh muscles and you squirted a big wad in her face.

lol, the description of her reminds me of my last ex- girlfriend, she's a 40 year old HCA with a few extra pounds, she was an animal in bed, she'd wake me up in the middle of the night to bang her again, after we'd had sex a couple times already. i'm not dating her anymore but we do have plans to meet with each other again for sex
                    I’m glad I can be of service to you. I aim to please.

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post

b morph is on my list of homies i hit up via email.. he is a good looking kid from chi town, and he gets poon... lmao... i love his stories, but he gets poon... i can\t stop laughing.. he is a boss playa..

Comment

Working...
                      X