Collapse
No announcement yet.

To you clowns that pretend GGG was robbed in fight 1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ggg is 2-1-1 0 ko’s in his 4 legit fights. Could easily be 0-4... that’s a fact no matter how you feel.

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
      Ggg is 2-1-1 0 ko’s in his 4 legit fights. Could easily be 0-4... that’s a fact no matter how you feel.
      Could easily be 0-4 is no more a fact than could easily be 4-0.

The facts are that GGG is 2-1-1 in those fights, and a majority of those asked thought that GGG won the first fight against Canelo. Those are facts indeed

Comment

Originally posted by Young Bidness View Post
        Lol. U always get triggered when the LDBCheap get punked. You proved my point! Loook at ur first post in the thread... it’s easy to rattle you nickle bag hoes!
        For the zillionth time i dont care... Im concerned for your mental health at this point.

U have some weird obsession i hope u get checked out.

Comment

Originally posted by james240 View Post
          Andrade, BJS, Charlo have been chasing Canelo for years sad thing is they wont fight each other.
          Your right
          Would love to see him fight BooBoo
          But then again they won’t even fight each other ffs

Originally posted by El_Mero View Post
          Sergey gave him one hell of a fight? Did you actually just type that? What fight were you watching that the rest of the world wasnt?!?! Smh, sorry bud, that was as boring of a fight as any I've seen, up until the dead man walking was ko'd.
          Hey man , lay off the meth lol
          Sergiy Derevyanchenko not Sergey Kovalev

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
            Hey man , lay off the meth lol
            Sergiy Derevyanchenko not Sergey Kovalev
            lmMFao.....my bad bro!

Comment

Originally posted by El_Mero View Post
              lmMFao.....my bad bro!
              I knew you had
              It’s all good

Comment

Originally posted by JohnCastellanos View Post
                Most of the world thought he was robbed you Canelo loving fool fool. They know what they saw and you are not changing any minds with your BS. The Canelo lovers will agree with you but the vast majority will always think Canelo should have lost because it's the truth. There is a reason Canelo only fights the tough guys in Vegas and NOWHERE ELSE and that is because he always gets very generous scoring thanks to his very wealthy promoter Oscar.

Comment

So you searched until you found somebody he thinks Canelo edged out the first fight. Big fucing deal. That is your proof??????? That is just one guy's opinion. If someone wanted to look for it you could find hundreds of guys who think GGG won both fights. Jacobs and his trainer for example or Teddy Atlas etc etc. Everybody has an opinion. It still remains in the opinion of the big majority of viewers GGG won both fights and he won the first fight by more than he won the 2nd fight.Canelo wants no part of a third fight. He told GGG to win a title and he would fight him then. GGG won that title but Canelo still won't fight him.

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                    Not a fact at all. Just your very bias GGG hating, Canelo loving opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
                      It's hardly surprising that you might have come to that conclusion cos there's been an extensive campaign by Canelo fans and the WBC ever since the fight to try to present his victory as having been clear and beyond doubt and of course after a few grumbles the rest of the boxing world moved on as it always does.

In fact polls at the time suggest that most of the public and press still thought that GGG won, just that it was much closer. (I think about 60% instead of the 80% or so from the first bout)

There was a selected list of professional boxers and trainers that had Canelo winning (or in a few cases simply congratulating Canelo) and it was quite extensive but I don't know that anyone went to the effort of compiling a list of the the professionals who thought Golovkin won.

Personally I had GGG winning both, the first pretty clear, the second I coulda gone either way.
                      Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
                      Im glad you brought that up. It was very interesting seeing his fans try to re-write history as soon as Nelo won the 2nd fight.

And even re-writing the details surrounding the first fight aka why it took so long.
                      Yeah, I noticed too that the second Canelo said "There's no need for a third fight, I beat him both times." that all of his fans are now claiming both fights as Canelo victories.

I had the second fight 8-4 G, though I watched it at a bar and haven't scored it since.

Comment

Working...
                      X