cute obese chicks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
    thanks for the input my man.
    yeah i think she has potential to be really cute at 120-30lbs. kinda shying away from saturday meet up but your kind words has encouraged me to give it a shot lol. man i really do not want to be seen with her in public lol
    Yeah funny thing was she never wanted to go out she just wanted to give me head at her place (and F but I never let her F) So I didnt even have to worry about peeps seeing me with her in public. Also she was like a RA or something at UC Riverside. Riverside is far as F from LA so its not like anyone I known would have saw us together in Riverside.

Man I was d1ck to her, this is proof that @$$holes do get the most chicks. When good guys finish last.

In hindsight I should have let her F cuz she was bomb at head so she probably could have ride just as good.

She was totally cool with the F buddy relationship that we had. These types are golden until she got married lol.

I should hit her up and see if she divorced now lol jk.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
      thanks for the input my man.
      yeah i think she has potential to be really cute at 120-30lbs. kinda shying away from saturday meet up but your kind words has encouraged me to give it a shot lol. man i really do not want to be seen with her in public lol

Get her down to 120lb lol

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
        Get her down to 120lb lol
        depends on the head game.. idk bro that sh/t could take 3 years of nonstop work for her. i dont got time for that

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
            Eww.......

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              Eww.......
              she is a queen in your toe jamaican world... she has money.. buys you nike or brings you imported goods..

i seen the gizame you guys... white wimmin.. low self esteem '

your people fleece tourists... that is your economy..

tell me about toe jam akan tech mology... idiot

Comment

Comment

Well what happend

Comment

[QUOTE=siablo14;20295015]Eww.......[/

Comment

Not sure if Adele is considered obese (to me she is) but she is that exception. Very pretty

Comment

Working...
                      X