Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DAZN Exec: No Reason Boxing Fans Shouldn't Come Check Us Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: DAZN Exec: No Reason Boxing Fans Shouldn't Come Check Us Out

By Keith Idec - LAS VEGAS In the United Kingdom, Anthony Joshua-Alexander Povetkin is what the Brits consider a "massive" stadium event, comparable to a significant soccer match there. A crowd in excess of 80,000 is expected Saturday night at Wembley Stadium, where Joshua will defend his IBF, IBO, WBA and WBO heavyweight titles versus Povetkin. In the United States, Joshua-Povetkin is much more important in terms of how it's broadcast...
    [Click Here To Read More]

I refuse to line the pockets of Eddie 'can't tell the truth if my balls were in a vice' Hearn.

Comment

Being a boxing fan, I'm obviously looking for as much boxing viewing as I can reliably get for the least outlay of money.
      Now all these networks are competing hard with eachother it's time for them all to put up or move out. Which is great news for us following boxing.
      An end to crazy PPV prices is high on the list of desirable outcomes.

Comment

I would rather pay ESPN $5 than this rip off junk

Comment

I don’t mind paying for a PPV fight with good undercards, not that trash HBO has this past Saturday, all mismatches on the undercard

Comment

I think the association with Hearn has soured it for many people, which is a shame because I think DAZN could potentially be something good. It's already got a smell on it though, thanks to Hearn.

Comment

Come on guys, check it out

Comment

I agree. We complained about the WBSS not having a TV home last year. Now we got one. This is what I want from DAZN. Able to watch cards that usually wouldn't be broadcast in the US.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  I think the association with Hearn has soured it for many people, which is a shame because I think DAZN could potentially be something good. It's already got a smell on it though, thanks to Hearn.
                  Hearn is a modern day Sugar Ray Robinson I got DAZN just for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
                    Hearn is a modern day Sugar Ray Robinson I got DAZN just for him.
                    I never thought of it that way. Crazy as it sounds, you're totally right!
                    Gimme some DAZN!!
                    Let's go baby!!

Comment

Working...
                    X