Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golovkin was scared by the body shots and hand speed of Canelo.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
    I don’t remember but a canelo fan told me here it was the 9th round I think. The fact you didn’t see this shows your biased. Like i said you are trash. Canelo was visibly hurt in this fight where ggg was never stunned. I still think canelo won. See I’m a realist my fav fighter is ggg and I can acknowledge he lost. Where you are a fan boy and act as if canelo I schooled and easily beat ggg both times. I’m done with you keep trolling
    Man, I watched 2 times the fight.

It was the 10th and canelo was normal, never was hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
      GGG was afraid and did a very mediocre fight only using the jab.

And the mexican style?

Canelo steel chin was too much, GGG knows that Canelo was too strong and he would lose in the exchanges of punches.

Abel Sanchez said this:

“I wanted Golovkin to fight Canelo. If Canelo was gonna stand in the middle of the ring, I wanted him to fight Canelo. He decided it was better to do the things that he did." - Able Sanchez

Asked a follow up on why he did that

“If I start to make excuses about Golovkin, then I’m taking away from the victory of Canelo, and that’s ridiculous. We as coaches can only coach them and do the best we can in the gym and have a game plan. When we get in there, they see things that maybe are better for them. We can’t force them to do something they don’t want to do."
      That's a load of bias BS. There were TWO great fighters in the ring. GGG and Canelo. You are trying hard to make it sound like GGG took this bad beating when Canelo got a home town decision by the smallest possible amount and the majority of viewers thought GGG won. You like quotes? How about this quote from Juan Marquez's famous trainer. I THOUGHT GGG WON. After the fight Canelo called GGG a great fighter but you disrespect him and say he was afraid and fought a mediocre fight. You live up to your name Mexican Puppet.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        That's a load of bias BS. There were TWO great fighters in the ring. GGG and Canelo. You are trying hard to make it sound like GGG took this bad beating when Canelo got a home town decision by the smallest possible amount and the majority of viewers thought GGG won. You like quotes? How about this quote from Juan Marquez's famous trainer. I THOUGHT GGG WON. After the fight Canelo called GGG a great fighter but you disrespect him and say he was afraid and fought a mediocre fight. You live up to your name Mexican Puppet.
        Beristain is the hater #1 of Nelo.

Viewers? That does not mean sh.it

Most of them are casual ir haters of Canelo.

Most of fighters and trainers said that Nelo won .

Home town decision?

That is a disrespect to the job of Canelo.

And i'm joking.

GGG is a great fighter too but he lost 115-113

Comment

Yeah, maybe but he still did what he needed to get the W

Comment

Ginger clown fraud!

Comment

Working...
            X