Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would you do if one of your frends came out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don’t let his stare at you while you urinate!

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
      I've known this kid most of my life, I am not going to judge him or make him feel embarrassed, ashamed or what not, thats not what friends do. And I wasn't snooping, I truly had to use his phone to look something up and he forgot to exit his browser. And to be honest I wish I hadn't seen it.
      But you snooped three times and the third you used his phone was just for snooping.

It's not about what you or I feel or think. Is about what God will do.

Is God against h**mosexuals?

I get the vibe that you are a half-stepper when it comes to Christianity.

RippChuudd is a straight-up Christian. Said his sister is a lesbian and at the same time he said she is head to hell. Now that's what you call consistency.

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
        i have one friend who is suspect. Like I'm almost dead ass serious he is gay but he even felt the need to tell me one time "bro you know I love the pússy" lol yeah ok bro..

the day he comes out is the day I'm going to buy him a beer and say congrats man no need to hide who you are be proud just don't be telling me I'm too drunk to drive home anymore I ain't staying at your apartment nígga

https://youtu.be/B0N0f43s1so?t=29s

Comment

Ask him can I get a bl0wjob or somethin?
          Last edited by PsychoPat; 09-18-2018, 07:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            But you snooped three times and the third you used his phone was just for snooping.

It's not about what you or I feel or think. Is about what God will do.

Is God against h**mosexuals?

I get the vibe that you are a half-stepper when it comes to Christianity.

RippChuudd is a straight-up Christian. Said his sister is a lesbian and at the same time he said she is head to hell. Now that's what you call consistency.
            Dont know about half stepper but....

Here comes the hot stepper, murderer
            I'm the lyrical gangster, murderer
            Pick up the crew in-a de area, murderer
            Still love you like that, murderer…

Comment

I'd probably go home and make a thread on boxingscene about it.

Comment

Wildin Wilder says

Be careful with the whole "that's his business, not mine" stuff. Gay men can be perverts, too. When I first started teaching, there was this older teacher that was was of the only dudes in the school, so I tried to be friends and looked at him as a possible mentor. Slowly, I realized the dude was both gay and a perv, and that he would say things that were pretty much hitting on me.

Like, he once talked about, I kid you not, hiring these male masseuses that were "buff" (prostitutes) and pretty much invited me to join him. I laughed it off and told him I already get massages at home from my girl, and I told him any number of times that while I respect gay people, I'm not gay. At first, I thought he was just some crazy gay dude, but then my tolerance came back to haunt me.

Damn, I sound like #MeToo O_O.

Once a year, the teachers stay at a hotel for workshops. The mother****a volunteered to be my roommate. I was absent the day they decided. So, I was basically forced to go with him or otherwise pay for the workshop/hotel fees. I thought I could keep that dude at bay, but I was wrong. The dude started telling me the nastiest stories in the car about stuff/pranks he's done with his bi friends, like spying from a closet while one dude was with a girl and adding "extra flavor" to a friends drink as a prank.

At the time, I just tried laughing it off, saying that they were crazy for that shiz, but I slowly figured out just how much of a jam I was in, because he wouldn't stop.

To cut the story short, the dude hit on me all weekend, especially inside the actual room. He took off his pants and had an erection, and he tried getting me to "feel free to sleep in underwear" too, but I said I was fine in basketball shorts. He kept bringing up dirty stories.

By that point, I was so terrified of the motther****a that I kept the TV on all night, trying to not fall asleep. When I awoke the next day (I eventually passed out in the middle of the night), the sheets that were covering me felt a lot more snug than I had put them on the previous night. And that's super unusual for me because I'm a restless sleeper. That's when I knew I may have gotten molested, but there wasn't shiz I could do about it, or even prove it. My dad did the same shiz to me in the past, also when I was sleeping.

I know this sounds like I'm trolling, but I'm not.

You gotta be careful with that "tolerant" shiz. Men are still men. You still need to know who you're talking to. If someone's trying to get you drunk to their apartment, that's fishy. Be careful.

Looking back on it, I should've bailed the entire weekend workshop.

Comment

Originally posted by Diablos15 View Post
                  Dont know about half stepper but....

Here comes the hot stepper, murderer
                  I'm the lyrical gangster, murderer
                  Pick up the crew in-a de area, murderer
                  Still love you like that, murderer…
                  Ini Kamoze...........

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                    Happend today

Guy is cool

He came out

Shyt was strange

What wud u do?

Just be a good friend and accept him, then suck him off.

That's what I would do. I'm a good friend until the end. Bros before hoes.

Comment

Seriously, I have a friend who my buddies were friends with for almost a year, and he came out as bisexual years back.

I honestly didn't give a sht and never judged him. He's a good friend.

Edit: I just had to accept the fact that he watches different p.orn than I do.
                      Last edited by Willy Wanker; 09-18-2018, 08:17 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X