Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mikey full of ****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He was never going to fight spence, before spence he was calling out keith thurman and this was when mikey was at 130.

He dropped his belt at 140 because he didnt have the power, what makes anyone think he would have the power to hurt Spence at 147.

He wants the Pacquiao fight its the biggest money and easiest fight for him to win

Comment

Mikey has always been a master cherry picker.

Comment

Learn the business.
        Wilder/Fury took precedence of the prposed 2018 PPV date bumping Mikey/Spence until next year. (That's it...)

Comment

I’ll save my judgement when he has his next fight booked. Too early to whine here imo.
          I have no problem as well if the spence fight doesn’t materialize. Unless you’re a fan of mismatches

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
            He was never going to fight spence, before spence he was calling out keith thurman and this was when mikey was at 130.

He dropped his belt at 140 because he didnt have the power, what makes anyone think he would have the power to hurt Spence at 147.

He wants the Pacquiao fight its the biggest money and easiest fight for him to win
            Like Oscar and Rios, Mickey will win with the jab

Comment

Let's give him a chance before completely turning on him. The Spence fight can still happen, however, if all of a sudden it doesn't happen when apparently they both wanted it and were available to fight, I'll agree...

Comment

Don’t get the hate for Mikey

P4P talent , just beat a prime undefeated champion who was 3rd in the 135 division like he stole something

Garcia Would gladly fight Loma but Arum doesn’t have the nuts to make that fight happen becUse there’s a good chance Loma loses and Mikey would beat everyone else at 135 -140 with ease

But yeah let’s hate on him for no reason

Comment

Am i the only one that wants Mikey to stay at 135 ? Fight his mando Commey next...then a mega fight vs Loma for undisputed, thats way better to me than a mismatch vs Spence

Comment

Mikey still hiding under his bed trying to avoid Loma?

Comment

Mikey is a clown. A fake swindler.

Comment

Working...
                      X