Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which one is the good cop?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are no good cops bro, thats like asking what boxing promoter's are honest. Doesn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      There are two cops there and neither cop arrested the kid so its obvious the kid didn't break the law.

Judging from their interaction which one seems like a reasonable person and which one seems out of control?
      So in other words u dont have the full story?

It doesnt mean they didnt arrest him he did nothing wrong
      Kid could have done something wrong for the reason the cop in uniform was called
      Old guy instead of pressing on for the arrest of the kid just left and listened to his wife to forget about it

See what u did here?
      For u not posting the whole story u made me guess how it started
      Thats why yall so easy to be manipulated by CNN
      Yall dont care about the full story

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        That old head must not know that kids don't scare easy nowadays. If all he was gonna do was shout and talk, we all know that the kid was just gonna mock him.

It's better than when kids were afraid of all adults. Back then pedos would have a field day because most kids would be submissive to any adult who show some authority.
        Lol u mean the kids nowadays got no respect for the old?
        Yes thats why u see a lot of them on youtube punching defenseless old people for fun even women

And ur proud of them
        Ur a better beech than this beech

And its a No,
        kids nowadays are all talk and pusified u got it all mixed up
        Just because u see them talking back to an old guy or knocked them out they tough

Comment

For starters I'm not a fan of men wearing flip flops. It's understandable at the beach or in tropical climate but that's not the case. So fuck him.

Second, flip flops Frank sounded like he was drunk.

Comment

Furthermore... I don't think what happened is that big of deal, it sounds like two people were just having an argument. One just happened to be a white cop and the other a black kid. The uniformed officer was there to make sure things did not escalate into anything physical.

I'm not one to unconditionally side with and/or defend cops but I'm not so sure I see the big whoop about this incident.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
              So in other words u dont have the full story?

It doesnt mean they didnt arrest him he did nothing wrong
              Kid could have done something wrong for the reason the cop in uniform was called
              Old guy instead of pressing on for the arrest of the kid just left and listened to his wife to forget about it

See what u did here?
              For u not posting the whole story u made me guess how it started
              Thats why yall so easy to be manipulated by CNN
              Yall dont care about the full story
              I know the kid didn't commit a crime. There is absolutely no reason for an adult to be in a kids face and yelling at him like that when it's not his child. I don't yell like that at my kids and i wouldn't let anyone else do it.

As an adult, and cop, he should be the one in control of the situation. He clearly has an anger problem and is set off by any perceived disrespect. And he's willing to throw around his power as an officer

Comment

I know the kid didn't commit a crime. There is absolutely no reason for an adult to be in a kids face and yelling at him like that when it's not his child. I don't yell like that at my kids and i wouldn't let anyone else do it.

As an adult, and cop, he should be the one in control of the situation. He clearly has an anger problem and is set off by any perceived disrespect. And he's willing to throw around his power as an officer
                What you said... The off duty cop was out of line unless there was something we didn't see. The cop did say he was upset because the kid pointed at him. Pointed at him big deal... Hardly an excuse to off like a hand grenade..

Comment

This one?
                  https://mobile.twitter.com/SonofLibe...072256/video/1

Comment

it might not be a crime but maybe something a bit serious for them to call a cop on him

Thats why its important to find out what happen in the beginning which u seem to ignore and jump straight to believing the video editors narrative of hating the cops

Unless u tell us what happened in the beginning i refuse to cast my vote on whos the wrong here
                    I do like the part that the kid was screamed at instead of being arrested or worst shot

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                      Lol u mean the kids nowadays got no respect for the old?
                      Yes thats why u see a lot of them on youtube punching defenseless old people for fun even women

And ur proud of them
                      Ur a better beech than this beech

And its a No,
                      kids nowadays are all talk and pusified u got it all mixed up
                      Just because u see them talking back to an old guy or knocked them out they tough
                      Sometimes it only takes speaking up for a kid to repel a possible pedo.

Comment

Working...
                      X