Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who of you ever took Clenbuterol ???? (The drug Morales takes)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who of you ever took Clenbuterol ???? (The drug Morales takes)

I heard a guy (a boxing fan) saying on a radio show yesterday (Leave-it-in-the-ring radio show) that he once took Clenbuterol and it was a VERY STRONG DRUG according to him. I don't know if he is telling fairy tales or not (I mean I don't know if he really used it or not).
    But he said it made him a lot stronger and helps lose weight and most importantly he said it gives you A LOT MORE ENERGY. If that is really true it's f+cking crazy that they let Morales in the ring with Garcia. I mean Garcia will still beat him but it's still crazy. But since I don't know if the guy on the radio show is legit, I want to ask you guys if any of you ever used Clenbuterol and how it affected you.
    According to some sources (internet articles), Clenbuterol is believed to also have an anabolic effect.

Contaminated meat.

But no. I haven't. :|.. I don't think i'm in a position with my normal life to even need it lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Halls of Fame View Post
      I heard a guy (a boxing fan) saying on a radio show yesterday (Leave-it-in-the-ring radio show) that he once took Clenbuterol and it was a VERY STRONG DRUG according to him. I don't know if he is telling fairy tales or not (I mean I don't know if he really used it or not).
      But he said it made him a lot stronger and helps lose weight and most importantly he said it gives you A LOT MORE ENERGY. If that is really true it's f+cking crazy that they let Morales in the ring with Garcia. I mean Garcia will still beat him but it's still crazy. But since I don't know if the guy on the radio show is legit, I want to ask you guys if any of you ever used Clenbuterol and how it affected you.
      According to some sources (internet articles), Clenbuterol is believed to also have an anabolic effect.
      Well... it is an anabolic agent

Comment

It gets you cut, I never took it but know a few guys that have... Also, when you take into account Morales is older, has looked rather bloated and hasnt made weight easy, its a drug that makes sense to use for him.

Comment

There was very little in his blood sample. Probably not enough to give him any extra benefits.

Comment

its a steroid... not a anabolic steriod.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikel 45 View Post
              There was very little in his blood sample. Probably not enough to give him any extra benefits.
              and the same could of been said about Andre Bertos very low levels. So why does Morales get the excuse "not enough to give him any extra benefits", but Berto gets hammered for "its got to be cheating"?

Comment

Is this drug legal in the USA or is this just banned by WADA.

I never heard of this until Morales, has any other boxer ever tested positive for this?

Comment

Originally posted by Mikel 45 View Post
                  Depends on when he took it though... If I drank alcohol two days ago, Id have trace amounts in my blood and definitely not enough to have any effect on me today.. Although if you tested me two days ago, thatd be a different story.

Comment

I've taken it once for a little over a month or so.

Very strong, it made me feel like I was on speed. It helped me breathe quite a bit and I felt like I could run and workout forever as long as I was able to force enough of the right food down. Makes you real jittery and it takes some getting used to. If you do cardio on it, you will drop weight pretty quickly.

Comment

Working...
                    X