Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wladdy is Mediocre At Best.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, remember Lennox Lewis, the guy everyone drools over and wishes we had a version of today?

Couple of different snippets from old articles about Lennox Lewis.

"Lewis is often belittled as the best of a subpar lot of heavyweights—a complaint regurgitated by boxing old-timers for every champ since Jack Dempsey."

"While Lewis had a great right, he often played it safe in fights, which drew criticism from observers who believed that he never unleashed his full potential as a boxer."

Sound familiar?

Comment

Originally posted by Jay Em Em View Post
      I've always been a Klitschko fan, but after todays performance against a literal dead man, I've given up.

The guy is what he is. A giant guy, with a decent jab and not much else. He is a mediocre heavyweight in an awful heavyweight era getting by on physicality and not much else.

I'm through rooting for him. He shouldve finished Chagaev under 5.

Pretty pathetic performance by the supposedly best HW champion.
      wlad isnt exciting but from a boxing perspective it was a great performance. he's a master of ring control. idiots always ask,,"why doesnt his opponent do anything",,its because they cant get set to do anything

Comment

Wlad is hardly mediocre, but before seeing his last few fights i never thought i would witness an fighter absolutely dominate a weight class, win almost every fight by knockout and still be one of the boringest fighters i have ever seen.

Comment

Chagaev isn't a stiff. Wladdy could have opened up a bit more with uppercuts and left hooks, but he was flawless in victory. It's like complaining about a football team running the same two running plays in a row when they are scoring tds left and right.

Comment

This ******ed thread should be deleted

Wlad is the most dominant boxer in the world, IBF/WBO/IBO RING MAGAZINE Undisputed heavyweight champion of the world.

and you call him "mediocre"

go **** yourself you moron

Comment

Originally posted by The Dreamer View Post
              Hey, remember Lennox Lewis, the guy everyone drools over and wishes we had a version of today?

Couple of different snippets from old articles about Lennox Lewis.

"Lewis is often belittled as the best of a subpar lot of heavyweights—a complaint regurgitated by boxing old-timers for every champ since Jack Dempsey."

"While Lewis had a great right, he often played it safe in fights, which drew criticism from observers who believed that he never unleashed his full potential as a boxer."

Sound familiar?
              Lewis was pretty cautious at times, but he had a few tear ups as well. He also blasted out a few people early. If Wlad threw a bigger variety of punches it might not be so bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Klitschko2009 View Post
                Another terrible Klitschko hater thread

Tunney is right, the Klitschko haters will never change.
                Bull****. I've been one of his biggest defenders on here man. The guy had a stiff in there that only showed up to collect a paycheck and carried him for ten boring ass rounds.

He's terrible to watch, just deal with it. Hbo was right not picking up the fight. Its clear they were only interested in Haye.

Comment

Bull****. I've been one of his biggest defenders on here man. The guy had a stiff in there that only showed up to collect a paycheck and carried him for ten boring ass rounds.

He's terrible to watch, just deal with it. Hbo was right not picking up the fight. Its clear they were only interested in Haye.
                  "a stiff"

you're a moron

Chagaev was the undefeated REAL WBA world heavyweight champion, rated #3 by Ring Magazine, has an iron chin, had never been down in pros or amatuers

Wlad completely dominated every round, he is the first man to knockdown and KO the undefeated iron chinned Chagaev

This thread FAILS

Comment

Man Dap, you will support Cotto in a fight many thought he lost against Clottey, where he came out pizza faced, but you wont support Wlad after he destroyed the third best HW in the world?

Comment

Originally posted by Klitschko2009 View Post
                      "a stiff"

you're a moron

Chagaev was the undefeated REAL WBA world heavyweight champion, rated #3 by Ring Magazine, has an iron chin, had never been down in pros or amatuers

Wlad completely dominated every round, he is the first man to knockdown and KO the undefeated iron chinned Chagaev

This thread FAILS
                      LOL, dont get your panties in a bunch. If Chagaev is #3 in the world, it goes to show you what a pathetic bunch the HW's are. You cant polish a turd no matter how hard you try. Wladdy's a mediocre, plodding, giant thats better than the rest of the losers in that division.

If he was any good he wouldve had Chagaev, (who sucks and was only there to collect a paycheck) out in 5 rounds or less.

Sorry, you Fail. Haye will kick Wladdy's ass when they fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X