No announcement yet.

The official lounge debate thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
    It would be great if they could even comprehend that was what was happening.

Instead, the stupidest of posters are more like turds that won't flush. Involvement with them is less orgasmic and more just frustrating and unhygienic.

Comment

Originally posted by Porter View Post
      lol I thought we were cool? Why are you going back to saying everyone is me again?

I would've debated on here, but jaded is intent on silencing me (Sunspace). No legitimate reason for the ban whatsoever, but you know that already.

I'd like to debate you on something, so we can bury the hatchet. I've been trying to get people who saw the video to stop talking about it. It's my mess, so I'm trying to clean it, and I sent you an apology, too.

But, as sorry as I feel, I would still own you in a debate. Perhaps that's why you're asking for like-minded people to be removed, since, as in the Zaroku poll, you'd like to enjoy a majority.

Unfortunately, even debates don't work that way. Even if people said I lost, I'd still feel proud as long as I got my point across.

And you know I always do.

Undefeated.

The Legend
      Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      WOWWW. So Sunspace reared his head again and stepped to 1bad.

I wonder what that means to 1bad's conspiracy theory that there are only 2 people posting on this website....him and Sunspace.

And I recently was put onto a new conspiracy theory. 1bad himself...IS SUNSPACE.

Makes sense. The dude is crazy as fvvck.
      I’m Koop with him. But sunspace isn’t seeking out more meaningless beat downs ... my homie 1bad is working,., on the FUD concept.. FUD.. i love him but I think he’s wrong.. FUD

I’ve used this Russian proverb.. repeatedly... “every man jacks his divk. D. I. C k according to his own tastes... “

FUD... acronym. F is for fear... u is for uncertainty..... D is for doubt... fear, uncertainty and doubt rule the world... I got insane lil aimless, gameless, fatherless... self proclaimed champions... ADPO, Julia, True boxing fan... I can’t even keep up... they can’t fade my shine...

Un ****ing fade a ble... I can’t lose... porter put change in my greedy pockets... only GOD can stop me....

It is what it is... haters are born to hate.. I’m steady posting verifiable facts.. chin checking lil boys is easy...

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        Sunspace you got banned so fast... you didn’t even have time to seek me out and lick my nuts...

siablo14
        Why did you mention me?

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          Why did you mention me?
          Because you are one of the smartest ppl on this site, and I do what I want to do... emphasis on me doing what I want to do... is that okay with you? It don’t matter... I don’t hear or give a pluck... can I be in ****ing change homie... beer will be here, Tokyo Olympics... I’ll use his pretty azz to pull in young pretty wimmin.. big chief krazyn8tive is welcome too... so are you... I got 10 dollars in Jamaican money; Canelo gets stopped.. I’m all in...

Homie.. I can’t lose... finally...

It does really matter. I do what I want to do... in 4 weeks... USA... then India... then GOD willing .... Israel...

Photos will be posted up... homie what?.?

Comment

Working...
          X