No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donald Trump Issues Rare Posthumous Pardon To Jack Johnson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
    We wont have to in person ...i'll show you personally ...dont ***** up now tough guy ...

Howabout me an U fight and we post it on here ????....Im literally 1 hour away from you ????

Dont run away now PUNK azz wannabee...lmaf
    Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
    all you are gonna get is a bat to the skull that simple I also have that 44 just in case I DTA

dont get mad cuz I asked for simple proof of the things you are saying
    The Rican scumbag is in a wheelchair, that’s why he won’t meet up with you. I know this because my buddy also called him out, and found his real name and picture. The maricon is your typical loud mouth Rican who is only good at talking crap, yet doesn’t bite.

Ignore the moron, he’s just furious cause Rican boxing is dead.

Comment

That doesn't even make sense ....o.k so your all TALK o.k glad we cleared that up !
      thats how dumb you are

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. EBT 97K View Post
        The Rican scumbag is in a wheelchair, that’s why he won’t meet up with you. I know this because my buddy also called him out, and found his real name and picture. The maricon is your typical loud mouth Rican who is only good at talking crap, yet doesn’t bite.

Comment

That wouldn't shock me !

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
            thats how dumb you are

No it shows what a PUNK you are , ive survived steak knives and guns pointed at my head where it didnt go so good for those ppl....

How many guys have you beat up at once ? My record is SIX ???????

As i told you im a trained martial artist so the only place your BAT is going to go is up your ARSE ....you'll have to fo better then that !
            Last edited by juggernaut666; 05-26-2018, 09:49 AM.

Comment

That wouldn't shock me !
              For sure bro. Ignore the punk and move on cause you’re just wasting your time.

Comment

For sure bro. Ignore the punk and move on cause you’re just wasting your time.
                Yea im done with the kiddie play , i just had some spare time big jav ,no bigg puss ....another simpleton with a BIG mouth that after heckling me resorts to not wanting to meet ... thats the only smart thing on here hes done ! lol

Comment

Working...
                X