Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather has barely aged, he is a testament to clean living

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder if he's even sipped on a little bit of alcohol since dismantling the Filipino icon? He's been going city to city celebrating the win.

Comment

Floyd has aged, dude is way slower

Comment

Floyd hasn't aged much, he is off and on, he looked flat footed in the oscar fight and slow, when he fought manny he had usain bolt speed i never seen him move that fast in recent years he really was on his toes.

Comment

lack of aging due to his lack of auctual fighting he dosent fight he runs and grabs.

Comment

Floyd hasn't aged much, he is off and on, he looked flat footed in the oscar fight and slow, when he fought manny he had usain bolt speed i never seen him move that fast in recent years he really was on his toes.
            Mayweather has aged and it's noticeable, father time is still undefeated! Mayweather has just been smart enough to adjust his style to compensate. He doesn't throw as many combinations, fights in spurts and uses his gift of timing to appear quicker than he actually is. He's also pretty good at reading his opponent's body language which is a huge advantage.......

Comment

Originally posted by bender2000 View Post
              lack of aging due to his lack of auctual fighting he dosent fight he runs and grabs.
              Cry some more.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
                The Maidana fight fooled a lot of people, but that was just a tough style for Floyd. He always had issues with roughhouse volume punchers, he would have struggled against that Maidana in his prime.

Mayweather has taken little punishment throughout his career and has aged terrifically. Look at his face, he looks young as f*** for a 38 year old, I know men of all races who look older/worse than he does in their twenties! Also there's studies saying people who look young for their age are biologically younger than their date of birth indicates, something to do with telomeres or some sht.

His physique is just as ripped as it's ever been at Welterweight, he's still lightening fast with his hands and feet, his reflexes are still phenomenal.

Look at the Canelo fight, Canelo has slow feet but quick hands, Floyd was still able to toy with him, make him miss... he looked phenomenally fast in that fight too.. He was a bit rusty against Guerrero but after the 4th when he got his rhythm back it was target practise, Not to mention how ridiculous he looked against Marquez and Mosley.

Against Ortiz he chose to fight flat footed, people think his legs went, Roach has been saying that nonsense for 5 years, he chose to fight that way vs Ortiz because he genuinely disliked him and knew he was mentally weak.. His handpseed in that fight was incredible for a 23 year old let alone a 33 year old.

Look at his face, the likes of Irondanhamza says he looks old facially but he looks pretty fresh faced as a 38 year old to me, looks a lot better than many 20 somethings I know.
                Yeah he has aged well, no doubt.

I don't know if "clean living" is an appropriate term to use though

Comment

Working...
                X