Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd's sparring partner "he's sharper than he was for pacquiao"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man, that was amazing! How did Maurice manage to give a 6+ minute interview, while slurping on Floyd's sack @ the same time???
    Last edited by SUBZER0ED; 08-16-2017, 11:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
      I do, they will say well in a "real fight" Conor would kill him etc etc etc...
      Lol true. The delusion is unreal

Comment

Anyone know who else Floyd is sparring with? Heard some podcast the other day with some cat hyping some southpaw Floyd is sparring with during this camp who's gonna be "the next big thing", but couldn't remember his name.

Comment

Originally posted by LockardTheGOAT View Post
          Floyd won't be dominating anything, he'll be getting knocked out. Conor is just the better fighter.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
              Lol true. The delusion is unreal
              This is what bothers me about this whole thing.

Beforehand - MMA and casual fans are all "Conor gonna smash Floyd" etc

Afterwards - "Ahh its not a real fight it was only boxing..."

Well newsflash for those guys, Conor asked for a boxing match and both sides agreed to box. If two parties agree to something, then that is all that matters. They both have agreed to box so who gives a F is Conor knows some stuff that Floyd does not in other walks of life?

Why care what else Conor can do in other sports? They may as well brag about how good he is at golf for all it serves him on the 26th. It is just a pre-emptive and subconscious admission of a likely poor show, and a way of diminishing it, in my eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post

Comment

Originally posted by hayZ View Post
                  Highly doubt it. Mayweather aesthetically looked the best he ever has, looked more muscular/ripped than he did during his prime. He looked quicker and more switched on than he did in any fight since he fought Canelo in 2013. A fight he looked past-it (still the best) was V Berto. Floyd knew he had to be 100% at his best vs Canelo/Pac and he looked the best both from a performance POV and aesthetically. Floyd looked far quicker v Pac than he did v Berto/Maidana.
                  Sugar Ray Leonard wrote about his.

Fighters being extra motivated and at 110% for big event fights.

I give Maidana credit. Floyd didn't look as good because Maidana was a tough opponent.

anyways, Connor is no great boxer, but this fight is a huge event.

All the pressure is on Floyd to perform after a 2 year layoff jumping directly into a super fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    Anyone know who else Floyd is sparring with? Heard some podcast the other day with some cat hyping some southpaw Floyd is sparring with during this camp who's gonna be "the next big thing", but couldn't remember his name.
                    Gervonta Davis?

He a lefty who likes to counterpunch

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                      Gervonta Davis?

He a lefty who likes to counterpunch
                      Is Davis a sparring partner for this fight camp? I'd assume he'd be too small.

And I just assumed this was a lesser or no name guy not a known name, but I guess that might not be the case.

Comment

Working...
                      X