Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sergio Martinez Making Demands: "Call It Martinez vs Cotto or I wont fight him"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sergio Martinez Making Demands: "Call It Martinez vs Cotto or I wont fight him"

This idiot demanding ****. This fight aint about him is all about Cotto making history.

http://www.elnuevodia.com/martinezvs...a-1674528.html

Doesnt sound 1/10th as pathetic as the Mayweather excuses...

Atlleast Martinez is willing to fight

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
      This idiot demanding ****. This fight aint about him is all about Cotto making history.

http://www.elnuevodia.com/martinezvs...a-1674528.html
      Martinez is the champion though. Cotto wants the fight in New York. Whats the big deal in conceding the billing title? Sergio could easily say, "My belt, you come to my house and take it if you want it bad enough". But hes not.

Comment

Cotto demanded the weight, the venue....damn so what he demands a name...you calling him an idiot??he is the damn champion without him Cotto can not make history

Comment

Originally posted by TAKE THE TEST!! View Post
          Martinez is the champion though. Cotto wants the fight in New York. Whats the big deal in conceding the billing title?
          The draw gets the billing title. Cotto is bringing the money so why call it Martinez-Cotto when more than 90% of people buying will do it to watch Cotto make history?

Comment

Originally posted by Money Team. View Post
            Cotto demanded the weight, the venue....damn so what he demands a name...you calling him an idiot??he is the damn champion without him Cotto can not make history
            Cotto can fight any champion at 160 and it will sell.

Comment

Lol don't get worked up about these silly negotiating antics.

The defending Ring/WBC champion has the right to negotiate something things you know. He's already getting f-cked in the ass with the money. In order for Cotto to make more than what he'd make with Canelo, Martinez has to take a substantial pay cut.

Cotto can act like he's a boss for now, but he should really enjoy it while it lasts because if Martinez is 90-95%, Cotto is going to get pounded. He's going to look really small and short in there and the problem is Martinez is not only bigger, but faster for his size, packs a bigger punch than any one Cotto has fought, and can also coast to a decision if he wants to. This "A-side" Cotto won't last long.

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
                The draw gets the billing title. Cotto is bringing the money so why call it Martinez-Cotto when more than 90% of people buying will do it to watch Cotto make history?
                I didn't realize Sergio Martinez was unknown. Sorry.

Comment

he is the champion.. All this new cotto "hype" is starting to get annoying the an did his thing in the past but if martinez is even 60% of himself the pssyrican is getting Punishe'd'er

Comment

Originally posted by TAKE THE TEST!! View Post
                    Martinez is the champion though. Cotto wants the fight in New York. Whats the big deal in conceding the billing title? Sergio could easily say, "My belt, you come to my house and take it if you want it bad enough". But hes not.
                    Originally posted by Money Team. View Post
                    I agree with these guys. Martinez is still the man at 160 so for Cotto to get to choose the venue and weight (he'll probably choose the ring size, too), this is the least Martinez should get.

Comment

Working...
                    X