Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Y'all making to big of a deal about Canelo's stamina, disregarding his poise an skill

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
    I suppose Austin Trout is a Jr Welterwieght a guy Floyd ducked
    People were saying Floyd would duck Trout believe it or not, but when Canelo makes him look like a newborn deer it's ''he was a bum anyway''

Comment

Yeah because he dominated Trout, Trout deserved no worst than a draw, but Canlo is the money man, so no way Trout gets a W.

Comment

Originally posted by ChampBox@PR View Post
        Yeah because he dominated Trout, Trout deserved no worst than a draw, but Canlo is the money man, so no way Trout gets a W.
        He beat Trout, landed the better punches and dropped him. Also Trout whipped Cotto who did pretty well against Floyd.

Comment

He's not calm in the ring, he's inactive due to stamina issues. He's taking breaks

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            He's not calm in the ring, he's inactive due to stamina issues. He's taking breaks
            You're an idiot, he's the most accurate puncher in the sport and his plus minus ratio is just below Floyd. He doesn't go in there and throw a ton of shots that will miss, he's fought like that since he was a teenager.

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
              Yeah, OK. The fight with Trout never happened, I guess.
              I had it 114-114. That fight is nothing to brag about in the defense of Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by KeepItObjective View Post
                You're an idiot, he's the most accurate puncher in the sport and his plus minus ratio is just below Floyd. He doesn't go in there and throw a ton of shots that will miss, he's fought like that since he was a teenager.
                No he is not, he's no where close to being most accurate.:bukkake:

Comment

Originally posted by KeepItObjective View Post
                  He beat Trout, landed the better punches and dropped him. Also Trout whipped Cotto who did pretty well against Floyd.
                  Cotto wining 2 rounds is doing pretty well? I've heard it all

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    No he is not, he's no where close to being most accurate.:bukkake:

Comment

Originally posted by J The UnBiased View Post
                      I had it 114-114. That fight is nothing to brag about in the defense of Canelo.
                      Please change your username.

Comment

Working...
                      X