No announcement yet.

Man's best friend or just an animal?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sparkman0811 View Post
    **** you, you c*cksucker. You dog loving f*ggot. Mind your g*damn business, I am on my way to becoming a Civil Engineer & Computer Scientist. I bet you get off watching those dog shows and dog pageants on USA Network, you ****ing c*cksucker. You get off on that ****, don't you? You f*ggot, punk b*tch. The fact is, God put animals on earth so that we can eat them, not love them like you do, you f*ggot. Dogs are stupid idiots, and they stink. Go buy your dog a sweater and some organic food, you d*mb b*tch. I could sure go for some dog tacos right about, now. Wash that **** down with a Pepsi. Aww, man. It's a laugher.
    Look at this Engineering student, he doesn't know that he is an animal too.

Get a better job and stop hating dogs.

Comment

The greatest human invention that people have created is language and then education. Without it both we would be running with the wolves.

Some of us were in fact running with the wolves so to speak. There was a time in the past, not so distant compared to the span of the universe, where we were running in groups trying to spear wild animals. Sounds a lot like wolf packs to me.

Language has enabled us to educate ourselves quicker than the average animal. We have learned to share our survival tactics between each other. To educate ourselves. In a current context here is how this social Darwinism is at play: first world countries have more powerful/wealthier populous than third world countries. The biggest difference being quality of education.

That's why, compared to animals and plants, we have become the best at ensuring our survival as a species - ying, to kill the competition.

But there is yang, that we can happily co-exist with our environment. There is no need for fighting, killing animals, tearing down rain forests, polluting lakes. This is what animal lovers understand though they may not acknowledge every single 'hippy' ideal.
      Last edited by Konstantin; 12-13-2012, 01:34 AM.

Comment

Meh, the whole thing is, I'm not going to change anybodies mind on here if they don't like dogs.

I won't change people's minds about the breed of dogs I own.

But you are missing out on some major lolz, and a maybe little happiness in your life, if you have never owned one, in my worthless opinion.

I'm not a closet shut in, hermit. Even though my post count might suggest different, lol.

But dogs are kick ass, in my short travels through life. They have been a part of my life experience since I could remember.

Couldn't imagine my life without them.

They are my families unquestioned amigos. Their protectors. And at the same time, the clowns that when you are having a bad day, and it seems like the world is just taking a collective shit on you, they think you are still the greatest, and make you laugh aloud at their sheer ******ation sometimes.

Enough of my gay, hippie rant.

But I luv daggs, mate.

Always have.

Comment

I have four dogs and they would take on a bear for me and my family. And probably win.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
            Meh, the whole thing is, I'm not going to change anybodies mind on here if they don't like dogs.

I won't change people's minds about the breed of dogs I own.

But you are missing out on some major lolz, and a maybe little happiness in your life, if you have never owned one, in my worthless opinion.

I'm not a closet shut in, hermit. Even though my post count might suggest different, lol.

But dogs are kick ass, in my short travels through life. They have been a part of my life experience since I could remember.

Couldn't imagine my life without them.

They are my families unquestioned amigos. Their protectors. And at the same time, the clowns that when you are having a bad day, and it seems like the world is just taking a collective shit on you, they think you are still the greatest, and make you laugh aloud at their sheer ******ation sometimes.

Enough of my gay, hippie rant.

But I luv daggs, mate.

Always have.
            dags? *snatch*

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
              I have four dogs and they would take on a bear for me and my family. And probably win.
              You live on a ranch out there bro?

Comment

I hate people who abuse their dogs. How sad.

Comment

I reckon all animals have personalities but dogs mores so than any other. We're able to train them to perform tasks but they can also recognise our emotions/feelings. They've evolved to suit our needs and to be able to understand us, don't think any other animal has done that.

Some people are ignorant though and never have that connection, sucks for them.

Comment

Working...
                  X